Predictions for district 9-5A DII

On 6/16/2022 at 4:18 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

It looks like Dayton's participation rates have improved mixed with the fact that they have a very talented sophomore class that will contribute next year. Coach Ware also comes from New Caney where they're well versed in talent acquisition which I think may be a reason they have Sunshine out there at QB now. If they can keep the participation rates up Dayton is going to be in a pretty good spot until they feel the impact of that new sub-division on their enrollment and have to move up a class. 

Not sure if it's true or not but rumor has it that when all the dust settles on the new development south of Dayton they will have their own high school.

On 6/27/2022 at 10:25 PM, jake94 said:

1 FBM

2 Texas City

3 PN-G

4 Dayton

Not sure on the order, but fairly confident these are the four. I hope my Dogs prove me wrong, but I think it’s gonna be a tough 3-7 or 2-8 season. I really hope I am wrong though.

I'd be shocked if we went 3-7 or 2-8. In order for that to happen the defense would have to completely fall apart because I think the dogs will be pretty good on the other side of the ball

• 3 weeks later...