San Francisco Voters Oust Far-Left District Attorney Chesa Boudin After Two Years!

Reagan

Let’s get real here, he was not merely ousted in an election.

He was the subject of a recall so the liberal citizens of San Francisco how to start a petition and get the recall on the ballot. This guy was so bad that they did not want to wait until the next election cycle. This guy was in office for two years and only got to complete half of his term. I suspect that US congressman are probably lucky that they cannot be subject to recall elections.

The tide is starting to turn early. Can the Democrats conjure up enough mass shootings, gasoline shortage to blame on somebody else, and try to get back in the game for this coming November?

I think there is still time for them to wag the dog. I expect another virus to appear or some kind of military action to rally around the president or some more mass shootings or something to try to get emotions back in the game. It is obvious that performance and incompetence might be about to sink the Democrats for a long time but there is still time for them to find a solution. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

He was the subject of a recall so the liberal citizens of San Francisco how to start a petition and get the recall on the ballot. This guy was so bad that they did not want to wait until the next election cycle. This guy was in office for two years and only got to complete half of his term. I suspect that US congressman are probably lucky that they cannot be subject to recall elections.

The tide is starting to turn early. Can the Democrats conjure up enough mass shootings, gasoline shortage to blame on somebody else, and try to get back in the game for this coming November?

I think there is still time for them to wag the dog. I expect another virus to appear or some kind of military action to rally around the president or some more mass shootings or something to try to get emotions back in the game. It is obvious that performance and incompetence might be about to sink the Democrats for a long time but there is still time for them to find a solution. 

Baby formula restored. Biden shuts down the factory then miraculously gets it going again. I have said he would set fire to your house, then expect a pat on the back for putting it out. 
This guy says that this happened because his side was “outspent”. Wonder if he is backed by Soros. 

4 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Or this…..

This is the hidden content, please

On 6/8/2022 at 2:29 AM, tvc184 said:

You nailed it.  What’s so scary this time, they dug such a tremendous hole, the potential agenda that would cause voters to disregard all the 🐂💩 will have to be equally tremendous.  I suspect many think “there’s no way”, but you & I know you can never underestimate the Dems for creating death & destruction if it’ll help the Party.

Prime example - heard on the News yesterday that a group of Dems got together to discuss what they could do to “right the ship”.  The interesting takeaway, the discussion centered around what they could do to improve the image of the Democratic Party.  There was no mention of what they could do to help the country, only the Party.  Seems a little thing, but think again.  Their allegiance is not to America but to the Party, and they could care less about people suffering or potential mayhem, just the Party.  They’re totally ruthless and have no moral guidance.