Good Poll For President Trump!

Reagan

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I would vote for Trump in a heartbeat, but I hope DeSantis gets the nod. 

DeSantis would probably get 300+ electoral votes 

IMO he's a lock for 2024, anything else is a gamble no matter how much D's are to blame... there's a whole new breed of voters... ppl who think there's a red wave coming will be pretty upset JMO

3 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

DeSantis would probably get 300+ electoral votes 

IMO he's a lock for 2024, anything else is a gamble no matter how much D's are to blame... there's a whole new breed of voters... ppl who think there's a red wave coming will be pretty upset JMO

Trump will ask Desantis to be his VP IMO. Trump serves 4 more years then Desantis has the opportunity to serve 8 more years. 3..2..1 Cry Harder.

51 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Trump will ask Desantis to be his VP IMO. Trump serves 4 more years then Desantis has the opportunity to serve 8 more years. 3..2..1 Cry Harder.

LMAO if that's what your banking on you'll be on here posting more Twitter from the far right lunatics and crying again! First time L has been funny, 2nd time L will be suicidal watch for you 🤡 's

8 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

LMAO if that's what your banking on you'll be on here posting more Twitter from the far right lunatics and crying again! First time L has been funny, 2nd time L will be suicidal watch for you 🤡 's

Just a reminder: Trump Won the last election. Cry harder. Lol. Maybe Desantis will accept the VP position maybe he want but if he does the Left including you will lose your minds. Thanks for your political insight Mr. I’ve never voted because I am waiting for the perfect candidate that doesn’t exist.  😂 Of course if the voter integrity issue isn’t addressed and they send out millions of mail in ballots that no one requested then all bets are off for any Republican to win. 

1 hour ago, Unwoke said:

Just a reminder: Trump Won the last election. Cry harder. Lol. Maybe Desantis will accept the VP position maybe he want but if he does the Left including you will lose your minds. Thanks for your political insight Mr. I’ve never voted because I am waiting for the perfect candidate that doesn’t exist.  😂 Of course if the voter integrity issue isn’t addressed and they send out millions of mail in ballots that no one requested then all bets are off for any Republican to win. 

🤣, excuses alread! Can't wait for the meltdown again 

Sheep gon sheep 

36 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

🤣, excuses alread! Can't wait for the meltdown again 

Sheep gon sheep 

You know what’s so amazing about your mainstream view of Trump is that even though it has came out the FBI AND DOJ tried to take down a incoming president and sitting  president you still seem to be ok with that. That speaks volumes of your incompetence of what’s been going on for the last 5 years or so. Or your hate for Trump is so bad you would just rather watch the country burn. You would be a model Chinese citizen since your so good at believing propaganda. Lol

2 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Once this dude gets beat again if the "cons"ervetards are dumb enough to run the table with him again it'll be a stamp on how trash he was... mods save this for future reference 

Yep, the guy has been out of office almost 2 years an they’re still trying to take him down. You know why? Because he’s still a huge threat to him. Of course your too blind to see that Mr. 1 thru 46th Sucks. Lol

26 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Yep, the guy has been out of office almost 2 years an they’re still trying to take him down. You know why? Because he’s still a huge threat to him. Of course your too blind to see that Mr. 1 thru 46th Sucks. Lol

He should be took down, none of these ppl are above the law and that goes for both sides! Had I done half the things these ppl done I'd been locked up long time ago... rich protecting rich

4 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

He should be took down, none of these ppl are above the law and that goes for both sides! Had I done half the things these ppl done I'd been locked up long time ago... rich protecting rich

You totally avoided the DOJ and FBI Corruption against Trump. If that corruption in the FBI and DOJ doesn’t bother then you are apart of the problem. Tell me what Trump did that was illegal? Your Democrat phrase “Above the Law“ has been regurgitated by every left wing nut job out there to the point it’s laughable. Lol

32 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

You know what’s so amazing about your mainstream view of Trump is that even though it has came out the FBI AND DOJ tried to take down a incoming president and sitting  president you still seem to be ok with that. That speaks volumes of your incompetence of what’s been going on for the last 5 years or so. Or your hate for Trump is so bad you would just rather watch the country burn. You would be a model Chinese citizen since your so good at believing propaganda. Lol

Like I told another member on here I sleep well at night knowing I don't have to run on here and defend another man's every move at all costs! Bet you defended hands in the pants Giuliani also.... 

3 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Like I told another member on here I sleep well at night knowing I don't have to run on here and defend another man's every move at all costs! Bet you defended hands in the pants Giuliani also.... 

Typical liberal…you just can’t deal with facts. Always avoiding answering questions. You gotten to be a better comedian than InJussieWeTrust. Lol. Like I said if the FBI and DOJ corruption doesn’t bother you then your a part of the problem. I have no idea what Giuliani has to do with anything. But since you brought it up. The Hunter laptop that Giuliani said was authentic before the election came out to be true and authentic. Of the the msm just confirmed that a couple of months ago. How convenient. Maybe you should just change your title name to Mr Sucks. 😂

1 minute ago, Unwoke said:

You totally avoided the DOJ and FBI Corruption against Trump. If that corruption in the FBI and DOJ doesn’t bother then you are apart of the problem. Tell me what Trump did that was illegal? Your Democrat phrase “Above the Law“ has been regurgitated by every left wing nut job out there to the point it’s laughable. Lol

You thinking he hasn't done anything illegal means your part of the problem 

1. Dig up dirt on my opponent (impeachment) bribery 

2.illegal hush money payments 

3.taxes, yeah I know fox told you its still being audited

The list goes on, had obama done this or any other president they'd also need to be held accountable like any other American would be! What say you lil sheep

4 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Typical liberal…you just can’t deal with facts. Always avoiding answering questions. You gotten to be a better comedian than InJussieWeTrust. Lol. Like I said if the FBI and DOJ corruption doesn’t bother you then your a part of the problem. I have no idea what Giuliani has to do with anything. But since you brought it up. The Hunter laptop that Giuliani said was authentic before the election came out to be true and authentic. Of the the msm just confirmed that a couple of months ago. How convenient. Maybe you should just change your title name to Mr Sucks. 😂

What question did you ask? Slow down your getting worked up over nothing.. next 2+ years for you might send you over the edge 

42 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

The list goes on, had obama done this or any other president they'd also need to be held accountable like any other American would be! What say you lil sheep

You can’t back up any of the Jibberish you just spewed out. You sound like a mainstream media propaganda robot. Keep the comedy coming.😂

By the way, My tv hasn’t been on Fox News since the election. 😂 Sounds like something Obama would say.😂 He was obsessed with Fox News. I take in  all sources for news. Being able to discern between truth and BS is invaluable these days. 

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

You can’t back up any of the Jibberish you just spewed out. You sound like a mainstream media propaganda robot. Keep the comedy coming.😂

By the way, My tv hasn’t been on Fox News since the election. 😂 Sounds like something Obama would say.😂 He was obsessed with Fox News. I take in  all sources for news. Being able to discern between truth and BS is invaluable these days. 

That's right you run on Twitter and re tweet everything you like lol! That makes it true 🤣

4 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

You should be BIG MAD at the Biden Congress, Senate, White House and DOJ…..it’s all in Democratic control and Trump has not had one indictment….not one……oh, “you can’t indict a sitting President”……welp, he’s not sitting🤷🏻‍♂️

All you’re going to get is more political theater on Jan 6th stuff in hopes of getting the Democratic base motivated to stop the bleeding of the mid-term elections…..which is looking like a blood bath for the Democrats 

29 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

That's right you run on Twitter and re tweet everything you like lol! That makes it true 🤣

So what if I share stuff off Twitter. So now everything that is shared on Twitter is untrue? Lol Everything is Fake News now.😂. Show me something I shared off Twitter that is not true? I am far from perfect but I try to get truth out about issues that are important. An I do like to share humorous post so knock yourself out. Lol

2 hours ago, Unwoke said:

So what if I share stuff off Twitter. So now everything that is shared on Twitter is untrue? Lol Everything is Fake News now.😂. Show me something I shared off Twitter that is not true? I am far from perfect but I try to get truth out about issues that are important. An I do like to share humorous post so knock yourself out. Lol

I never said everything was untrue,  I never said everything is fake news... everything about election being stolen is fake and untrue 

If that's true, then russia was true... see where I'm going? I don't believe either to be true electoral votes casted their votes for the winner as they always do... everyone these days are sore losers, can't lose without there being cheated involved LMMFAO, personally I was glad 2020 candidate took a L... seems peaceful and not so much hate everywhere, well unless your in a cult of some sort... those ppl seem to be full of hate 

21 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I never said everything was untrue,  I never said everything is fake news... everything about election being stolen is fake and untrue 

If that's true, then russia was true... see where I'm going? I don't believe either to be true electoral votes casted their votes for the winner as they always do... everyone these days are sore losers, can't lose without there being cheated involved LMMFAO, personally I was glad 2020 candidate took a L... seems peaceful and not so much hate everywhere, well unless your in a cult of some sort... those ppl seem to be full of hate 

You wouldn’t know what Truth was if it bit you in the ***. Lol. Would it make you feel better if I posted everything from Truth Social? You do know that Twitter is a platform not a publisher right? Although they do love censoring truth. Problem is it pops up every where an they can’t keep up. Lol. Yea your right there’s so much peace now. A conservative Supreme Court Justice of the United States had a assassination attempt on his life yesterday because of his ruling on Roe v Wade. First time in modern history for that to happen. It made page 26 of the New York Times. Let me repeat that page 26.  If it would have been a right winger attempting to assassinate a liberal judge it would be world wide news for months on end. Matter fact you probably didn’t even hear about. Trump dealt with this nonsense for years an steal dealing with it. A lie repeated a thousand times is still a lie. You keep laughing your ass off while the country burns and peoples livelihoods are being destroyed. Your a work of Art….Abstract Art that is. Do us all a favor an don’t vote like you’ve done your whole adult life.