Good Poll For President Trump!

Reagan

21 minutes ago, JimAdler said:

And now look at the country.  That decision nearly crippled us over night.  No matter if you despise the mean tweeter with every inch of your soul, the country was a very well oiled machine under his reign.  I'd love to pay $1.83 again and watch my 401k continue to gain. Under this current clown, we have no future.

My advice to folks who lean right is nominate someone who doesn't go out of his way on a daily basis to not be liked then wonder why 81 mil folks voted his ### out.... call it feelings or whatever you wish, fact remains if dude would've shut up and kept his Pro hate comments etc to himself he may have won his re bid... instead of being added to the 1 term losers list

Biden may as well come now out and say he isn't running in 2024, Hillary, Conald and Biden need to be in the rear view mirror and we move forward 

6 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

My advice to folks who lean right is nominate someone who doesn't go out of his way on a daily basis to not be liked then wonder why 81 mil folks voted his ### out.... call it feelings or whatever you wish, fact remains if dude would've shut up and kept his Pro hate comments etc to himself he may have won his re bid... instead of being added to the 1 term losers list

Biden may as well come now out and say he isn't running in 2024, Hillary, Conald and Biden need to be in the rear view mirror and we move forward 

Unlike the other 81 million people, I knew who I voted for when I voted for him.  He's only been an arrogant, ashhat, for 50 years.  The gatekeeper of New York, Oprah's bff and the dollar behind the donor in Hollywood.  I guess there's just not alot of educated voters out there.

26 minutes ago, JimAdler said:

Unlike the other 81 million people, I knew who I voted for when I voted for him.  He's only been an arrogant, ashhat, for 50 years.  The gatekeeper of New York, Oprah's bff and the dollar behind the donor in Hollywood.  I guess there's just not alot of educated voters out there.

There's enough educated folks to know he wasn't winning 2020 election... and won't win 2024

The vote against Trump to get him out of office is funny. Trump picked up 12 million MORE votes than he picked up in 2016…TWELVE MILLION! Of course it was a record turn out 😂 Millions and Millions and Millions of mail in ballots were sent out to people who didn’t even request them.😂

59 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

The vote against Trump to get him out of office is funny. Trump picked up 12 million MORE votes than he picked up in 2016…TWELVE MILLION! Of course it was a record turn out 😂 Millions and Millions and Millions of mail in ballots were sent out to people who didn’t even request them.😂

Haven't there been folks on the right that were actually caught cheating in the 2020 election and confessed? Wonder how many haven't been caught, I don't see you complaining bout those.. SMH

1 hour ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Haven't there been folks on the right that were actually caught cheating in the 2020 election and confessed? Wonder how many haven't been caught, I don't see you complaining bout those.. SMH

The most secure and honest election in History. 😂

5 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I thought Hillary would win but would've never put $ on it... her campaign was horrible, her as a person was bad and almost pulled it off, go figure..... 

Almost pulled it off with Trump flipping 6 states. She won the same high population states that always go D. Trump smoked her.

17 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

50/50? Only trumplicans thought he had a chance.. rest of us knew

Just like you knew in 2016 when he crushed the LEFT and won by a landslide? Oh

The Racine County Sheriff’s Office has recently been contacted by complainants who have reported apparent vulnerabilities to fraudulent voting within the website My Vote Wisconsin (https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/).

With only a person’s name and date of birth, anyone can request another person’s ballot and have that ballot sent to any address entered.  No photo identification is needed, and the requester can make a declaration of being indefinitely confined – thus, for the current and future elections, the requestor will be sent someone else’s ballot at the different address entered.

One complainant tested this vulnerability and had a second party request their ballot and had that ballot sent to the second party’s address.  The second party was successful in obtaining the first party’s ballot.

Another complainant requested the ballot of two prominent government officials and numerous individuals from around the state.  This complainant reported he was successful in ordering these ballots be sent to the complainant’s home because he knew these individuals’ dates of birth and without showing any form of photo identification.

Based upon this serious threat to voter integrity, the Sheriff’s Office has contacted the Wisconsin Attorney General’s Office and the Wisconsin Elections Commission.

While My Vote Wisconsin has many useful capabilities and provides valuable information, the Sheriff’s Office is calling for the immediate suspension of the function within My Vote Wisconsin where a person can request another’s absentee ballot and have it mailed to a different address, with or without showing any proper photo identification.  The Sheriff’s Office is calling for the immediate suspension of the function allowing for the declaration of being indefinitely confined, which allows for ballots to be sent to different addresses for “All future elections”.  Lastly, based upon the concerns of the community, the Sheriff’s Office is requesting a full, state-wide, investigation into this voter integrity issue by the Attorney General’s Office and the Wisconsin Election Commission to ensure the voting process is secure and that appropriate safeguards are in place.

To determine if there was any fraudulent activity associated with your or anyone else’s voting history, go to My Vote Wisconsin and enter a valid name and date of birth to see that person’s absentee status and voting activity.  If you believe there are potential legal violations, you are encouraged to contact your local law enforcement agency.

Sheriff Schmaling stated, “I am disheartened by the apparent vulnerabilities in My Vote Wisconsin that are ripe for fraud, and everyone – no matter their political leanings – should join in requesting a thorough, state-wide, investigation into this significant election integrity issue.”

The paper side of 2020 in WI

1) filthy rolls given over to nefarious actors, full of non-humans (phantoms)

2) nefarious actors place orders on loopholed, unsecured website for ballots in “names” of phantoms, have delivered to designated staging addresses

3) paid mules and harvesters retrieve and fill out ballots

4) ballots slam dunked in unsupervised drop boxes by mules

Mail ballots belong in the pit of hell, along with those who destroyed our elections.