Pro-Abortion Group Targets Catholic Churches

Hagar

The Left Wing Loons are targeting Catholic Churches on Mother’s Day.  How repugnant is that?  We’re closer to anarchy in the US than I ever thought possible.  You’re mad at a decision by SCOTUS so you attack innocent church goers, and on a very special day.  Most action by these folks makes me mad.  This one breaks my heart.

This is the hidden content, please

BTW - We have a long abortion thread.  Most are in agreement it was cordial & 90% were anti-abortion.  I used to post on a FB site that was 90% liberal.  Discussions there were anything but cordial, and almost inevitably ended up with name calling, like on The Five Wednesday when Gutfeld was raking the Left over the coals and Geraldo Rivera called him an insulting little punk.  IMO Name calling indicates you’ve lost a discussion.

And these loons have posted the home addresses of the conservative justices so they could attack them at their homes.  The craziest part, Biden has not condemned them.  That is so reprehensible.  Where is the man who was going to bring us together?  Surely he’ll go down as the most divisive president in history.  Beside him, Trump was a hand holding, Kumbaya singing peacenik.

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

The Left Wing Loons are targeting Catholic Churches on Mother’s Day.  How repugnant is that?  We’re closer to anarchy in the US than I ever thought possible.  You’re mad at a decision by SCOTUS so you attack innocent church goers, and on a very special day.  Most action by these folks makes me mad.  This one breaks my heart.

This is the hidden content, please

BTW - We have a long abortion thread.  Most are in agreement it was cordial & 90% were anti-abortion.  I used to post on a FB site that was 90% liberal.  Discussions there were anything but cordial, and almost inevitably ended up with name calling, like on The Five Wednesday when Gutfeld was raking the Left over the coals and Geraldo Rivera called him an insulting little punk.  IMO Name calling indicates you’ve lost a discussion.

Sick, rabid, mentally ill bunch of jackals!!  

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

And these loons have posted the home addresses of the conservative justices so they could attack them at their homes.  The craziest part, Biden has not condemned them.  That is so reprehensible.  Where is the man who was going to bring us together?  Surely he’ll go down as the most divisive president in history.  Beside him, Trump was a hand holding, Kumbaya singing peacenik.

With biden being Catholic you would think he would condemn it.  But, since is an abortion supporter, than would mean playing both sides of the fence.  You would think one’s moral and Christian values would win out.  It’s plainly obvious biden doesn’t have either one of those!!

18 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

With biden being Catholic you would think he would condemn it.  But, since is an abortion supporter, than would mean playing both sides of the fence.  You would think one’s moral and Christian values would win out.  It’s plainly obvious biden doesn’t have either one of those!!

True enough, but Biden controls nothing and I don’t think he is a Catholic in good standing. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

True enough, but Biden controls nothing and I don’t think he is a Catholic in good standing. 

That’s a Big Amen.  For those of you not familiar, the Catholic Church (right or wrong, not to be argued here) designates two types of sin, Venial & Mortal.  I’m treading on thin ice here, but I think a good example of a Venial sin is hating your neighbor.  You just hate (can’t stand the guy) him, but you don’t wish him harm.  A Mortal sin is hating him and wishing harm would come to him.  Murder is a nobrainer.  Certainly one of the top Mortal sins.  For Biden to be pro-abortion, in the eyes of the Church, he’s committing Mortal sin.  He might be wishy/washy with voters, but it’s impossible to pull the wool over God’s eyes.