Well DUH!!!!

baddog

Watch this idiot take credit for lowering gas prices, especially with mid terms around the corner. It will make the Dem party appear better than they are, and people will swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Like I stated before, Biden would set fire to your house, then expect a pat on the back for putting it out. What a PUTZ.

Biden administration resumes oil and gas leases on federal lands as gasoline prices soar

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Watch this idiot take credit for lowering gas prices, especially with mid terms around the corner. It will make the Dem party appear better than they are, and people will swallow it hook, line, and sinker. Like I stated before, Biden would set fire to your house, then expect a pat on the back for putting it out. What a PUTZ.

Biden administration resumes oil and gas leases on federal lands as gasoline prices soar

I heard it's a sham.  The permitting process will take so long that it'll never happen!  This is just being done for the low information voters.   

PS -- I just heard that young people between 18-34 have an approval rating of Joebama of only 21%.  Looks like there is hope from the young!

7 hours ago, baddog said:

You’re correct, the goofball supporters will think he’s actually doing something good.  If he’d did it over a year ago, it might have helped.  Now it’s like urinating on a house fire.