Sunshine Protection Act

Bobcat1

I like the change of times because it modifies when the sun came up as far as our clock workday and when it goes down. The issue is and always will be that the sun doesn’t always cooperate with work or outdoor activities. At different times of the year it rises and sets at different times. Everybody knows that but sometimes when I see discussing daylight saving time, it apparently goes over some people‘s heads. 

Whether we continue going back-and-forth once in the spring and once the fall or if they settle on one really doesn’t matter much. The funny part is when I see the same argument over and over…… I lose an hour sleep in the spring. Yes, on a Sunday morning you will get one less hour of sleep. The crazy part is you would think that the person always got up at exactly the same time the other 364 days. During the entire year apparently some people never get up early to go hunting or fishing or go to work a bit early for overtime or have a headache or……

I (and at least Bullets13) members of a hunting forum website and I guarantee it practically every one of the thousands of members gets up way earlier than normal to go hunting or fishing many times during the year. Those are the same people that say, oh my God, I have to wake up early one day.

Things that make you go hmmmm……