New Book Exposes 20 ‘RINO’ Republicans Who Allegedly Sold Out To China!

Reagan

2 hours ago, Sugarbear said:

When GHW Bush said "there will now be a new world order" I suspected that all was not well in Denmark.  We are being/have been sold out and they will continue to erode our freedoms. 

You are correct. The plandemic was just a scarecrow to control the masses. 

I’ve said it before, but it really is scary how the overwhelming majority just acquiesced their freedoms to government control.  Wear a mask - sure!  Stay home - sure!  Take a shot that doesn’t provide protection - sure!  Require papers to sit down at a restaurant or travel in our free country - “Well gee the govt said it was best” - sure!  Shut down small businesses and take away families livelihood - sure!  But I’m the crazy one…..ummmm, okay.

9 hours ago, Chester86 said:

I’ve said it before, but it really is scary how the overwhelming majority just acquiesced their freedoms to government control.  Wear a mask - sure!  Stay home - sure!  Take a shot that doesn’t provide protection - sure!  Require papers to sit down at a restaurant or travel in our free country - “Well gee the govt said it was best” - sure!  Shut down small businesses and take away families livelihood - sure!  But I’m the crazy one…..ummmm, okay.

I’ve said before an I’ll say it again, the dumbing down of America is Complete. At this point Elmer Fudd could take over this country without much of a fight. Our politicians have sold us out for the last 30 years or so.