Tepper Chats with New WOS HC Hiawatha Hickman

Matthew328

2 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

pedant

noun

ped·ant | \ ˈpe-dᵊnt  \

Definition of pedant

1a: one who is unimaginative or who unduly emphasizes minutiae in the presentation or use of knowledge

b: one who makes a show of knowledge

c: a formalist or precisionist in teaching

2obsolete : a male schoolteacher

Certainly not me! 😉

4 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

only children and liberals are pedants. I see people make spelling and grammar mistakes but I never correct them because it's lowly. I literally turn red with embarrassment when i see someone who does. Your going to miss out on a lot of lifes meanings and lessons if you only focus on trivial things young man . Hang in there lil' fellah and when you get big you may start seeing the bigger picture . It's just a phase youre going through son and most outgrow it.

Dammit Archie!

ped·ant

(pĕd′nt)

n.
1. a person who relies too much on academic learning or who is concerned chiefly with insignificant detail
2. A pedant is an annoying person who is focused on minor details  rather than ordinary common sense.

You can't rely on piratenole for an accurate definition. He'll cherry pick some definition but what do you expect from a scaffold builders helpers helper

13 hours ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

ped·ant

(pĕd′nt)

n.
1. a person who relies too much on academic learning or who is concerned chiefly with insignificant detail
2. A pedant is an annoying person who is focused on minor details  rather than ordinary common sense.

You can't rely on piratenole for an accurate definition. He'll cherry pick some definition but what do you expect from a scaffold builders helpers helper

Don’t you think my post is rather insignificant? You sure seem concerned with it.

Look, I’m sorry I called out your misspelling when posting about your association with an institution of education and learning. It was too good to pass up. I’m ashamed I even brought it up. Thank you for the back and forth though. We all just need some football to talk about instead of pointing out other’s faults. 
Yours truly,

SmashMouth the Pedant III

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Don’t you think my post is rather insignificant? You sure seem concerned with it.

Look, I’m sorry I called out your misspelling when posting about your association with an institution of education and learning. It was too good to pass up. I’m ashamed I even brought it up. Thank you for the back and forth though. We all just need some football to talk about instead of pointing out other’s faults. 
Yours truly,

That sounds almost as ominous as Vlad the Impaler  

On 2/22/2022 at 8:12 AM, SmashMouth said:

Yours truly,

Troll on !!! Yeah, you turned my post into a spelling bee ,  a back & forth about insignificant things. We know that was your intention, to bring it down to your level  . I could of called you out for your grammatical error but I know it's ridiculous to divert attention from the context of a statement for something so minuscule. Good Job 👍

40 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Troll on !!! Yeah, you turned my post into a spelling bee ,  a back & forth about insignificant things. We know that was your intention, to bring it down to your level  . I could of called you out for your grammatical error but I know it's ridiculous to divert attention from the context of a statement for something so minuscule. Good Job 👍

You need to find a happy place. Lol. Plus your statement had nothing to back it up. Lol. 
I’m sorry again. (3 or 4 days later…)

23 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

You need to find a happy place. Lol. Plus your statement had nothing to back it up. Lol. 
I’m sorry again. (3 or 4 days later…)

SmashMouth ,  I wouldn't expect you to catch it but I won't sink to the low level of pointing it out. So.....you'll have to figure it out . I'm sorry too and I admit that I get impatient with the millennials who always like changing subjects to something they can comprehend . My happy place is a millennial and lib-tard free enviroment but you invaded it.   I promise to only address you in one word post,  since that's all you are capable of focusing on at once.

P.S. Your music sucked especially the the song were you admitted you're "not the sharpest tool in the shed"

1 hour ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

SmashMouth ,  I wouldn't expect you to catch it but I won't sink to the low level of pointing it out. So.....you'll have to figure it out . I'm sorry too and I admit that I get impatient with the millennials who always like changing subjects to something they can comprehend . My happy place is a millennial and lib-tard free enviroment but you invaded it.   I promise to only address you in one word post,  since that's all you are capable of focusing on at once.

P.S. Your music sucked especially the the song were you admitted you're "not the sharpest tool in the shed"

Yes sir.