Lumberton vs. Houston Smiley Predictions/THIS GAME WILL BE BROADCASTED HERE!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Lumberton by 21!  Also, I came down for the Lumberton/Nederland game and am soooo glad I did!  It was worth the 745 mile trek! LOL!!!!!!!  But, if Lumberton wins this Friday, does anyone know if they will have a game the next weekend since that is Thanksgiving weekend?  If they win and play that weekend I am bringing my little boy who is so excited!  I know colleges play the day after Thanksgiving and that Saturday but I am unsure if high schools have playoff games then or not.  Thanks!

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support from Tenn.  Hope you had a safe trip home.  We also hope to see you in the next round !!!!!  You were the topic of discussion at the JV game about the distance you were driving to see your hometown team play.

Raider Defense:

Smiley worries me a little because they are a good rushing team.  PNG, LCM, and Vidor all moved the ball up and down the field on us with a power running game.  I think our defense will have to make some big stops on 3rd down to keep them out of the endzone.  They only throw the ball 5-7 times a game but have some trick plays up there sleeves.

Raiders Offense:

Expect power football with a few tosses mixed in to keep them honest.  I expect our usual cast of characters including #3, #5, #7, #17, #24, #49, #88, etc..... to all make contributions on offense.  We have more fire power then most teams and when you stop one area we are good at the other.  We can win on the ground or in the air.  

I say Raiders make history again with their first playoff victory 38-17.  

Good Luck Raiders!  "Turn it Loose"    

Im not gonna lie i had myt doubts about hussey at the very beginning of the season but he has proved me very wrong he's done a lot for this team this season and i can guarentee that this season would be a lot different if we didnt have him in the backfield he's carried us when we needed with the help of some great blockers and he will be one of the keys  to the win on friday against NF Smiley go get em raiders

raiders 35

NF Smiley 21

Thanks sox61fan!  I am coming down for Thanksgiving weekend and we plan on being at the game---I am keeping my fingers crossed they win this week and will listen to the game Friday-my parents are going this week.  I just hope that whoever we play next week it will be close by-I can't go any further than Houston because of time constraints and having to be back home the next Monday--you fellas down there work on that one for me and don't worry you will hear me yelling all the way from up here!!!!!!!  I will have my Raider shirt on and have ordered the playoff shirt, can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!

GO GET 'EM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raider Defense:

Smiley worries me a little because they are a good rushing team.  PNG, LCM, and Vidor all moved the ball up and down the field on us with a power running game.  I think our defense will have to make some big stops on 3rd down to keep them out of the endzone.  They only throw the ball 5-7 times a game but have some trick plays up there sleeves.

Raiders Offense:

Expect power football with a few tosses mixed in to keep them honest.  I expect our usual cast of characters including #3, #5, #7, #17, #24, #49, #88, etc..... to all make contributions on offense.  We have more fire power then most teams and when you stop one area we are good at the other.  We can win on the ground or in the air.  

I say Raiders make history again with their first playoff victory 38-17.  

Good Luck Raiders!  "Turn it Loose"    

Smiley has always had speed but has got the discipline back this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder