Lumberton 50 West Orange-Stark 64/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Lumberton 50 West Orange-Stark 64/FINAL
Just now, wo-s#1 said:

I wasn’t there just pulling y’all chain….I do know refs are terrible though,every level of every sport.Not bad enough for me to sign up to help though 😁

Honestly if they would call it both ways I wouldn’t have issues with it. But letting players play the way they let WOS but call our players for the exact same thing is something else

3 minutes ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Honestly if they would call it both ways I wouldn’t have issues with it. But letting players play the way they let WOS but call our players for the exact same thing is something else

i’m not gonna say they didn’t call it evenly bad for both teams but with lack of fouls it got agrressive and elbows 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

WOS has been beating LCM like a drum for decades - so the soft green has been on other side many many times - crying them self to sleep for years 

And LCM have been beating the pretty boys  for a long time also. I hope you are regarding WOS football because in other sports not so much. 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

And LCM have been beating the pretty boys  for a long time also. I hope you are regarding WOS football because in other sports not so much. 

football is king is Texas  -  unfortunately that’s how it is

even they have had success in track, basketball and baseball 

no where near football dominance 

11 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

and i’m guessing you calling pretty boys Lumberton

but i’m not from Lumberton, never lived in Lumberton, will never live in Lumberton, have never worn a Lumberton shirt. 

I am a orange boy, and have called Lumberton much harsh words than that

lol

4 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I’m assuming your a Lumberton fan. We have been dominant over the raiders for a long time 

you are very much assuming wrong. i am a WOS fan in football because they consistently represent the area.

in other sports i don’t cheer for a single team, honestly could care less results. 

i want good game, injury free, safe, and FAIR game - nothing more nothing less