DOWN GOES DUNCANVILLE!!!

16 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Was all their kids playing?

Black was having eligibility issues again. Him and another starter were missing against Desoto.

Just saw a video on twitter that he got to come into the game  with what looked 5 minutes and change left in the fourth after being cleared to play just moments earlier. This game went into OT.

49 minutes ago, ST413 said:

My question is how do you get cleared to play in the middle of a game?

I once faxed a waiver (I think that was the document) to AT&T stadium for Dr. Cousins to sign during the State Championship games so a kid could play in a basketball game that night.  So lest people think the uil only jumps for the Duncanvilles of the world, I can attest that at least on one occasion, the same treatment was extended to Beaumont Central.  

3 hours ago, Topdawg25 said:

My dream matchups in San Antonio 

Richardson vs Duncanville 

beaumont United vs Dallas Kimball 

Silsbee vs Faith Family 

I'll take Dville, BU, and (unfortunately) Faith Family out of those matchups.

Beaumont United should be #1 in 5A now. If the Episcopal Saints of whatever they're called can take out Kimball, there's no reason to think BU can't do it again.

4 hours ago, Tigers94 said:

I'll take Dville, BU, and (unfortunately) Faith Family out of those matchups.

Beaumont United should be #1 in 5A now. If the Episcopal Saints of whatever they're called can take out Kimball, there's no reason to think BU can't do it again.

I have no idea how they rank teams  but I expect nothing to change . . It’s very wierd  

On 12/31/2021 at 5:41 PM, Tigers94 said:

Yeah, it's weird. BU had a really good showing against top level competition.

Kimball lost 72 - 64 against ESD. That team then gets handled pretty easily by Dallas Carter. Oh well. All that really matters is who's left standing at the end.

Kimball (9-4 or 9-5)...BU (16-2)..." The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword" lol ...Until they meet again...