West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED

aTmfan06

5 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Should be, pierce too. Although I'm not convinced either could handle the job. See game 1 vs Nederland. 

Everyone points out the one Nederland loss. I have a hard time counting that one considering it was three quarter game. WOS didn't get to exercise their fourth quarter strength and conditioning, with or without Thompson. 

1 minute ago, mat said:

Everyone pints out the one Nederland loss. I have a hard time counting that one considering it was three quarter game. WOS didn't get to exercise their fourth quarter strength and conditioning, with or without Thompson. 

Has nothing to do with the game being called early. I was there. What I saw was not a typical Mustangs team. There was an obvious lack of leadership at the top.

9 minutes ago, KF89 said:

I am sure there are applicants with better overall records then Foreman or the other WOS coaches applying, but would an outside coach, who knows nothing about WOS tradition, culture & the community coming in changing things be what's best for continued success???  

Ask Carthage what an outsider will do for you.  Ask Stephenville what an outsider named Briles did for them.  Ask PNG what an outsider named Ethridge did for them.  Just saying:  Don’t limit yourself!

40 minutes ago, mat said:

Everyone points out the one Nederland loss. I have a hard time counting that one considering it was three quarter game. WOS didn't get to exercise their fourth quarter strength and conditioning, with or without Thompson. 

Did you see the game,as drummer said there was no leadership,nobody knew what to do!

I can tell you how to solve the problem on choosing your next coach. Whoever coach T recommends should be your next coach. No one knows better than coach T. If you will remember, it was Hooks who recommended coach T and that worked out pretty good.‘

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Poor choice of words.  My fault.  
he s not currently coaching football…..

givin the past two HC s at wos then you hire him 🤔

I know he s a silsbee alum so I see why you would defend him.

He most definitely has been coaching football at WOS for several years.

7 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Poor choice of words.  My fault.  
he s not currently coaching football…..

givin the past two HC s at wos then you hire him 🤔

I know he s a silsbee alum so I see why you would defend him.

He coaches football. He's been the dline coach for the past 6 years. Defensive Coordinator at Silsbee for 10 years.

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

He coaches football. He's been the dline coach for the past 6 years. Defensive Coordinator at Silsbee for 10 years.

Never knew he was the DC up there….hmmm,I guess it wasn’t his fault the HC wouldn’t let him work on tackling during practice though..

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange Stark job open/HICKMAN APPROVED