6A #5 Atascocita vs 5A #2 BU

Battle tested (8-1)  6A #5 Eagles will be a hand full no doubt. I'll roll with United(3-1) at home despite some Naysayers

specifically from the 409. Naysayers will awaken from the dead and have this thread buzzing should United fall

short. Should United get W crickets will be heard on here and you'll hear mice tinkling on cotton on this site. 

No point spread... LoL jmo... 

29 minutes ago, JustUs said:

Battle tested (8-1)  6A #5 Eagles will be a hand full no doubt. I'll roll with United(3-1) at home despite some Naysayers

specifically from the 409. Naysayers will awaken from the dead and have this thread buzzing should United fall

short. Should United get W crickets will be heard on here and you'll hear mice tinkling on cotton on this site. 

No point spread... LoL jmo... 

I guess.  Should be pretty much a pickem game.  Not sure if anyone chooses to pick Atascocita that makes them a naysayer.  

Saw some videos of Cita and they are very impressive, quick , long and great shooters. Cita love to dunk on breakaways steals, United also has those same stats , only because they are at home United by 8 in a fast pace up and down game. I won’t be surprise if Cita win, I do have a question, who has gone to United and won because the first 2 years was the most lost games of their time.