Coldspring vs Anahuac Bi-District Playoffs

TrojanWarrior08

We got the 2nd place coming out of 3A-D1 district 9 vs the 3rd place out off 3A-D1 district 10... The winner takes on the winner of Rockdale vs Columbus... To me I feel both teams are evenly match as we took advantage of an easy schedule and district and the Panthers in a little bit tougher district and my prediction is I will treat this one like the one against Diboll 21-20

4 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

I am ready to hear more thoughts on this game. @bigdaddy @lionpride08 @Woodshed @AggiesAreWe 

Well looking at my numbers coldspring avg 32.4 points a game and gives up 8.7

Anahuac avg 40.1 and gives up 19.7...

Coldspring has 3 shut outs and has held 8 teams under two tds

Coldspring district went over all 23-44

Anahuac district went over all 30-36

Anahuac avg 7.7 more points then coldspring a game while giving up 11 points more a game.

Coldspring has the swing in a 4 point advantage but this game could go either way.

Im goin with coldspring 24 anahuac 21

I would make Anahuac a 6 point favorite.

If Coldspring can play keep away with their offense and not turn it over, the Trojans can win this game.

Anahuac's win over Woodville was impressive after watching Woodville beat East Chambers.

Anahuac played in a much tougher district than Coldspring so they are battle tested.

Just now, judge jeudy said:

I’m not too familiar with coldspring this year how are y’all looking

We took advantage of an easy schedule basically... Only losses were to Shepherd (a head-scratching loss) and Diboll (In my opinion if QB doesn't turnover the ball in the red zone twice a game we could of won by 14).  Other than that although I have faith in my Trojans outside of the Diboll game, Anahuac will be our biggest challenge thus far.

Injuries are key for the Trojans. McGowen went out last week with a knee injury as well as Brown and Sparks being out of the game as well..

Coldspring has lost 2 games this season and both games we turned the ball over multiple times. If the Trojans can hold onto the Rock I feel it will be a 6 point game in New Caney in favor of our Trojans.

4 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

We took advantage of an easy schedule basically... Only losses were to Shepherd (a head-scratching loss) and Diboll (In my opinion if QB doesn't turnover the ball in the red zone twice a game we could of won by 14).  Other than that although I have faith in my Trojans outside of the Diboll game, Anahuac will be our biggest challenge thus far.

The first Turnover was Easton Dean on the Trojans first drive at the Diboll 35 yard line, Second turn over was Bookman once again in Diboll territory.  

11 hours ago, Bigdaddy79 said:

Injuries are key for the Trojans. McGowen went out last week with a knee injury as well as Brown and Sparks being out of the game as well..

Coldspring has lost 2 games this season and both games we turned the ball over multiple times. If the Trojans can hold onto the Rock I feel it will be a 6 point game in New Caney in favor of our Trojans.

Yes that is true

20 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I do agree, this was a head scratcher. I will chalk it up to the Miles jinx.