Port Arthur Memorial 27 Friendswood 28/Final

AggiesAreWe

14 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

The run is better against the 3-3-5 but point taken

Yea in theory that's correct. But you should still keep the defense honest. But nope we gone run sideline to sideline with our 205lb finesse running running or qb draw with the spy sitting right there. No reason why #28 couldn't get atleast  5 yards a Carry if they run him n/s. I understand he had a few big plays tonight but take that away what you have?

41 minutes ago, MhsTitans said:

Yea in theory that's correct. But you should still keep the defense honest. But nope we gone run sideline to sideline with our 205lb finesse running running or qb draw with the spy sitting right there. No reason why #28 couldn't get atleast  5 yards a Carry if they run him n/s. I understand he had a few big plays tonight but take that away what you have?

Epic 4th qtr collapse. 

Well my Stangs just shows up every week and plays their guts out and great things happen.Db never gives up and runs Sanders down inside the 5.Memorial then can't punch it in.Friendswood drives the length of the field and scores.Koopman goes for 2 and scores.On the kickoff, the returner fumbles the reception, then kicks it and Friendswood recovers.Thanks Memorial for sooo many opportunities. By the way to the poster who warned me of # 99 and how he would destroy our running game.I think he made about 2 or 3 tackles all ( not behind the line of scrimmage as suggested)The starting guard blocking him got hurt in the second quarter and the 2nd stringer took care of him from there. Proud of them Stangs.      

• bullets13 changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 27 Friendswood 28/Final