Port Arthur Memorial at Friendswood 9-5AD1 DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP Predictions 11/5

• Mr. Buddy Garrity changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial at Friendswood 9-5AD1 DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP Predictions 11/5
56 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

#1. I don't feel comfortable about this game. Has a 2016 feel to it. 

#2. I'm taking my Titans by 3 TDs regardless. 

Of all games u don’t feel comfortable about lol… they can’t go in with that bs they already won or looking to playing at home for the first rd… 28-14 PAM

Just watched a little of Sterling vs F'Wood.  I saw a lot of BH in the Mustangs except the QB isn't a running threat.  They run that 3-3-5 just like BH on defense.  It would be nice to see if Gilbeau(sp) can go this week because they throw it around a bunch.  Big O-line but can't block that well

I just hope everyone is focused this week

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I got Angleton on penetrations .  .  .  Never mind, that’s next week. PAM’s only focus here should be getting through the game healthy. Bi-district will be completely different than anything you’ve seen the last seven weeks. 

I scoped this out when Dist 10 was created in 2020 February #wateriswet

1 hour ago, Austin1985 said:

Just watched a little of Sterling vs F'Wood.  I saw a lot of BH in the Mustangs except the QB isn't a running threat.  They run that 3-3-5 just like BH on defense.  It would be nice to see if Gilbeau(sp) can go this week because they throw it around a bunch.  Big O-line but can't block that well

I just hope everyone is focused this week

That’s strange.  I was thinking FW runs the ball well behind that big line.  At least when I seen them, their QB isn’t really that accurate passing the ball.  And they’re decent in D.  PA will score points on these guys, but FW controls the ball on offense and will try to use clock.  If PA can score on at least 70% of their possessions, Memorial wins by 3 TD’s.  

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

That’s strange.  I was thinking FW runs the ball well behind that big line.  At least when I seen them, their QB isn’t really that accurate passing the ball.  And they’re decent in D.  PA will score points on these guys, but FW controls the ball on offense and will try to use clock.  If PA can score on at least 70% of their possessions, Memorial wins by 3 TD’s.  

Maybe they ran up and down the field on United. I told you earlier today they like to air it out. 

Any team that puts their Noseguard in the backfield and overloads the offensive line shows their game plan.Against Ball,who was playing with a 170 lb nose guard,the offense controlled the line of scrimmage when they ran up the middle, but consistently tried to run on the corners with little success. I agree with other post on QB Duplius.He is inaccurate on his throws, but will surprise you sometimes.Anxious to see if DE Mathew Reyes is ready to go against PAM.Had a slight limp and didn't play against Ball.Figure PAM will have too much speed for Friendswood,but I have underestimated these kids all year after a 0-3 start.They have earned the position they're in, a trip to the playoffs!

13 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

Any team that puts their Noseguard in the backfield and overloads the offensive line shows their game plan.Against Ball,who was playing with a 170 lb nose guard,the offense controlled the line of scrimmage when they ran up the middle, but consistently tried to run on the corners with little success. I agree with other post on QB Duplius.He is inaccurate on his throws, but will surprise you sometimes.Anxious to see if DE Mathew Reyes is ready to go against PAM.Had a slight limp and didn't play against Ball.Figure PAM will have too much speed for Friendswood,but I have underestimated these kids all year after a 0-3 start.They have earned the position they're in, a trip to the playoffs!

My bad ~ After a 0-4 start.

3 hours ago, Justafan72 said:

PAM's #99 is slightly larger than 170 and will require a double team if F'Wood OC is smart about any blocking scheme.....