Lumberton at Vidor

SmashMouth

1 hour ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

Does he have any offers yet? Is he a nose tackle or anchor end?

He plays Nose Guard, but just Tulane and Lamar right now. But he was just invited to play in the Border Wars All-Star game against SWLA (first ive heard of that game) on NYE, so hopefully that helps get his name out there.

55 minutes ago, Hagar said:

NG.  Got District MVP as a Junior.  Unusual for a NG, and even more so for a Junior.  Amazingly only two that I know of, Lamar and Tulane I think.  Perhaps his height, 6’1” (270) is a negative?  I know he’s a handful, and no doubt, if you watch him, you’ll see some creative holding by the OL, even with double & triple teams.

Newcomer of the Year in 2019 as well. But your spot on with height and weight! lol

3 minutes ago, PirateNole984 said:

Definitely not but I can take you down memory lane.  Remember a few weeks ago when Vidor strolled into lcm and beat the breaks off the bears

I mean it was like a 1 possession game until the 4quarter. But I’ll say this and I’m serious if I have offended you in anyway I apologize. 

16 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

No I usually don’t tell folks  much. I usually hold my comments in. Learn long time ago I had a sharp tongue. 

Well that makes you unique on this For……..no wait.  I’ll put my Pirate Saber up against your sharp tongue, you knave.  😂

12 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Well that makes you unique on this For……..no wait.  I’ll put my Pirate Saber up against your sharp tongue, you knave.  😂

I’m been playing nice. Once we go into playoffs I’ll be rooting for the Pirates. You remember at the beginning of district started we talked About the top 3  LCM, Vidor and Lumbo would be coming out of the Golden Triangle. I’m happy to see it honestly.