Lumberton at Vidor

SmashMouth

3 minutes ago, raideroldtimer said:

Unlike Silsbee where the train doesn't run at all. They just park the damn thing in the middle of main street.🤣

That happened to me this past Sunday after I dropped my nephew off to my sister. It was moving and then just parked itself and didn’t move, thank goodness I know my way around it lol

4 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Don't it seem like it ? 🤣 Inconvenient  to say the least . Just imagine if Ronnie Woods wouldn't have blocked the overpass they were going to build over HWY 90 years back out of fear of losing business

good ole Ronnie Woods, that man did not like me when I worked for him out of high school.😂

23 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

So who will Lumberton play in the playoffs as the 3rd seed ?

My best guess, Kilgore.  It appears their game is about as 50-50 as you can get.  I picked Lindale to win simply on home field.  In the end, not a significant difference between the two.

8 minutes ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

Holy Moly! Is this what all people from Vidor look and sound like? Very interesting. I wonder if any of them are related to Mary Meth. 

Just keep your eyes on #99 tonight.  He doesn’t look nothing like that.  Besides, you’ll get to see some outstanding DL play and a double or triple team every snap.

17 minutes ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

Does he have any offers yet? Is he a nose tackle or anchor end?

NG.  Got District MVP as a Junior.  Unusual for a NG, and even more so for a Junior.  Amazingly only two that I know of, Lamar and Tulane I think.  Perhaps his height, 6’1” (270) is a negative?  I know he’s a handful, and no doubt, if you watch him, you’ll see some creative holding by the OL, even with double & triple teams.