Lumberton at Vidor

SmashMouth

44 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I’m been playing nice. Once we go into playoffs I’ll be rooting for the Pirates. You remember at the beginning of district started we talked About the top 3  LCM, Vidor and Lumbo would be coming out of the Golden Triangle. I’m happy to see it honestly. 

You spoke it into existence. I'll definitely be rooting for all the playoff teams in our district.... 

...unless we meet in *dun* *dun* *dun* round three? 👀

I'm usually a day late and a dollar short but I saw on YouTube where Lumberton coach Artie Trahan passed away a year or so ago. In the late 90's he was my track coach at Vidor. He had the toughest workouts but always got the best out of us. I'm sure Lumberton misses him in more ways than one.

5 minutes ago, Self High 5 said:

I'm usually a day late and a dollar short but I saw on YouTube where Lumberton coach Artie Trahan passed away a year or so ago. In the late 90's he was my track coach at Vidor. He had the toughest workouts but always got the best out of us. I'm sure Lumberton misses him in more ways than one.

Helluva guy. I played at Lamar with him and he coached my son on the D Line. My son loved him. 

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I’m been playing nice. Once we go into playoffs I’ll be rooting for the Pirates. You remember at the beginning of district started we talked About the top 3  LCM, Vidor and Lumbo would be coming out of the Golden Triangle. I’m happy to see it honestly. 

I am too.  I love our golden triangle is top dogs