Port Arthur Memorial 51 Baytown Lee 20/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 51 Baytown Lee 20/FINAL
25 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I need to check the Titans out. They’re obviously very solid (speed to burn as always) 

We have several things to clean up before a potential district championship game at Friendswood November 5th. 

Got Senior Night versus Sterling next week, I've seen them when they played Friendswood. They're alot like Lee in my opinion which is eerie. 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We have several things to clean up before a potential district championship game at Friendswood November 5th. 

Got Senior Night versus Sterling next week, I've seen them when they played Friendswood. They're alot like Lee in my opinion which is eerie. 

How’s Friendswood looking this year?

3 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

They a lock to finish second you think?

They might end up in a tie with Lee. 

I think it'll depend on next week when Lee plays Beaumont United at home. If Lee gets snuck by United then Friendswood is definitely a lock for 2nd at that time, then they face us November 5th. I don't know how the tiebreaker works in our district if they tie with Lee, I guess they would go with head to head then point differential?? I don't know. @Austin1985 would know better than me. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They might end up in a tie with Lee. 

I think it'll depend on next week when Lee plays Beaumont United at home. If Lee gets snuck by United then Friendswood is definitely a lock for 2nd at that time, then they face us November 5th. I don't know how the tiebreaker works in our district if they tie with Lee, I guess they would go with head to head then point differential?? I don't know. @Austin1985 would know better than me. 

I have narry a clue on Dist 9 tie-breakers.  Maybe the infamous coin flip.....

Titans fly past Ganders in district matchup

This is the hidden content, please

Hayward didn't fumble, it was actually a lateral to Hayes and Hayes scored. I'm not even sure how he was able to pitch the ball out but he did it. Hell of a play. Hayward has been making alot of big plays lately that you don't see on a stat sheet.