Barbers Hill Vs. Kingwood Park

BHFAN

Thursday night lights at Turner field for the Eagles after a long bye week!  KWP is sitting at 1-2 like the Eagles with their lone win coming against South Houston. BH didn’t fair much better winning against Houston Heights. Key difference is that BH is under new leadership and showing signs of growth each week. Last year the Eagles won this matchup 38-10 and will need another good showing Thursday to get prepped for next weeks game against the Coogs. BH should take this game by a large margin if they plan to compete for district this year.  This game is on TexanLive if anyone wants to check it out.

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Thursday night lights at Turner field for the Eagles after a long bye week!  KWP is sitting at 1-2 like the Eagles with their lone win coming against South Houston. BH didn’t fair much better winning against Houston Heights. Key difference is that BH is under new leadership and showing signs of growth each week. Last year the Eagles won this matchup 38-10 and will need another good showing Thursday to get prepped for next weeks game against the Coogs. BH should take this game by a large margin if they plan to compete for district this year.  This game is on TexanLive if anyone wants to check it out.

I'll be rooting for a healthy game in the eagles favor! 

Looking at some of KWP highlights it looks like they started the season with a different QB than the have now. The new starter seems to be young and has a pretty good arm, but doesn’t seem to be a dual threat. Their RB is a bruiser with not a lot of speed , but the boy is thick and will be running up the gut most of the time. KWP always plays well against BH, so I’m not really expecting a blow out. I think BH jumps on them early though then cruises late for the win.

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I wouldn’t say it failed. The Kpark player stepped out of bounds after it was executed and he was running into the endzone. 
BH has thrown 3 interceptions in the first half and still is ahead by 3 scores. 

If you call throwing it on the ground for a scoop executed then ok. I call that lucky