Silsbee Vs Orange field

Who That

2 minutes ago, Bobcat22 said:

I don’t know where to go with this one. If orangefield brings the A game they can win this ball game.

Orangefield 28

Silsbee 24

I dont see how OF cans stop Miller and Dodd for Silsbee. The Tigers seem to have a QB who can throw thr ball prettyΒ well. OF runs that slot-T and this is always difficult for Silsbee to defend.Β 

Just now, BADSANTA said:

I dont see how OF cans stop Miller and Dodd for Silsbee. The Tigers seem to have a QB who can throw thr ball prettyΒ well. OF runs that slot-T and this is always difficult for Silsbee to defend.Β 

I just think Orangefield played really well last year against Silsbee. Also I think silsbee team was better last year and Orangefield is better than they were last yearΒ 

27 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Definitely not this week. Not safely. Without surgery, it would be 6 weeks if lucky. And that’s a bad choice in the first place.Β 

Ive heard he has been running and working on cutting and is looking fine. We will see if he plays friday i’m guessing.

21 minutes ago, Bobcat22 said:

Ive heard he has been running and working on cutting and is looking fine. We will see if he plays friday i’m guessing.

Must be a partial tear then. I’ve torn both mine. You can still function athletically (tore my last one playing racquetball and continued to play on it - just not as effectively til the pain went away). Hope the best for the young man.Β 

7 hours ago, underdog15 said:

Tiger by 21+
Β 

Silsbee has more weapons than Miller and Dodd and it will be on display this week I’m sure because Miller will see a Double Team that will allow other to flourish.

Totally agree. And it’s the start of district play. Some you haven’t seen much of is bout to show up.Β