Is This Treason

Hagar

59 minutes ago, UT alum said:

We don’t. We simply acknowledge its existence and try to talk about it. There are extremists, but that isn’t representative of mainstream liberal thinking. The right doesn’t even want to acknowledge it, much less talk about it.

That is a load of crap.  Anyone who disagrees with lefty policies is a racist, homophobe, xenopnobe, or a misogynist. 
Your policies are so poor that you resort to these tactics rather than make your case.  Why do you think your policies have to be mandated?

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Really?  A song, bottle of syrup, box of rice, just a few of the really nitpicking things that are now racist.  The biggest issue I have is that the left only want to think that the white man is the only racist being out there.

He is. With the exception of the Chinese and possibly the Japanese, the other races are prejudiced, of course, but don’t see themselves as superior. Only the European, extended to us, see the white race as superior. That is the definition of racism.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That is a load of crap.  Anyone who disagrees with lefty policies is a racist, homophobe, xenopnobe, or a misogynist. 
Your policies are so poor that you resort to these tactics rather than make your case.  Why do you think your policies have to be mandated?

You need to chill, dude. That statement is the load of crap. I’m a lefty and I don’t judge like that, and I’m not unique. It’s just so easy to assume people who don’t agree with you hate you. Then you’re free to hate back all you want. 

3 hours ago, UT alum said:

You need to chill, dude. That statement is the load of crap. I’m a lefty and I don’t judge like that, and I’m not unique. It’s just so easy to assume people who don’t agree with you hate you. Then you’re free to hate back all you want. 

It’s 100% true, the exact tactics I described are what the left employs every day.  If you support the wall, racist. If you support shutting down travel from China during covid,  xenophobe. If you disagree with homosexuality or want bathrooms to be gender specific, homophobe.  

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It’s 100% true, the exact tactics I described are what the left employs every day.  If you support the wall, racist. If you support shutting down travel from China during covid,  xenophobe. If you disagree with homosexuality or want bathrooms to be gender specific, homophobe.  

No, if you support the wall you are an isolationist. If you shut want to shut travel down from China when the infections are coming from Europe, you are using xenophobia to gin up fear. If you disagree with homosexuality, you’re just behind the times. You paint with a mighty broad brush, sir.

6 hours ago, UT alum said:

Not at all. Why should tactless insults from someone I don’t know from Adam bother me? And you people call liberals snowflakes. Righties are the biggest crybabies I know of.

"tactless insults", obviously it does bother you. Chances are you have never watched Tucker Carlson or any Fox News.  Your comment, "Tucker Carlson is a communist tool. He’s the traitor in my book."

That is a tactless insult because you do not like Tuckers "OPINIONS" and that is all they are. He has the number one rated cable news show yet in he is a communist tool.

"I’m a lefty and I don’t judge like that" YES, YES you just did it more than once. 

Trump lives for free in your head along with the rest of the right, that you "judge". The only communist tool is you, don't agree with someone, pull out the Cuomo/Lemon talking points and repeat.

Who is "you people"? Those who you don't agree with but you "judge like that".  The saddest thing about you leftist is you like to accuse others of doing the things "you people" are doing and saying to those you say are "you people". I'll give you the contact info of an Aggie to explain that one to you. 

10 hours ago, UT alum said:

No, if you support the wall you are an isolationist. If you shut want to shut travel down from China when the infections are coming from Europe, you are using xenophobia to gin up fear. If you disagree with homosexuality, you’re just behind the times. You paint with a mighty broad brush, sir.

And you paint with a very liberal one…I guess Christianity is behind the times, wanting to keep folks from coming into the country illegally (terrorists included) is being an isolationist, and you are absolutely clueless about the shutdown from China. 
Your TDS is still showing.

On 9/18/2021 at 10:17 AM, UT alum said:

Not sure you have your facts straight.  Trump stopped travel from China on Jan 31, 2020.  First Covid case in Europe on Jan 24.  Your xenophobia argument doesn’t hold water.  You paint with a bad brush.