Navasota @ Huffman

texbuzz

This will be an interesting game. 

Huffman defense has not allowed a score.

Navasota avenged last years loss to Mexia and I am sure they want to get square with Huffman.

The starting QB for Navasota only played the 2nd half last year but didn’t make a difference in the game after all.

Huffman secondary is stout, can Navasota move the chains in the air?

12 points probably won’t be enough to win this game, can the Huffman offense find the endzone?

On 9/15/2021 at 2:51 PM, texbuzz said:

This will be an interesting game. 

Huffman defense has not allowed a score.

Navasota avenged last years loss to Mexia and I am sure they want to get square with Huffman.

The starting QB for Navasota only played the 2nd half last year but didn’t make a difference in the game after all.

Huffman secondary is stout, can Navasota move the chains in the air?

12 points probably won’t be enough to win this game, can the Huffman offense find the endzone?

Hope you’re at the game or @LTFALCON.

Be looking for updates.  

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Hope you’re at the game or @LTFALCON.

Be looking for updates.  

I was at the game but couldn’t update.  

HH fumbled the opening kickoff and NV scored pretty quick.  Not a great feeling. HH responded well and it was a little back and forth but once Huffman took over, they kinda walked away. Navasota was frustrated.

Huffman did look gassed a bit in the 4th but got tough when they needed to. Navasota just couldn’t be consistent. 

37-20. On to LaMarque. 

Huffman looked unfocused. Homecoming week, day off with Nicholas, just one distraction after another. 
The good news is, with all that distraction, they still put up a dominant performance. 

#3 for Navasota is a stud. Kid can break tackles and stay on his feet after contact. He took some licks and just kept going.  

7 hours ago, texbuzz said:

I was at the game but couldn’t update.  

HH fumbled the opening kickoff and NV scored pretty quick.  Not a great feeling. HH responded well and it was a little back and forth but once Huffman took over, they kinda walked away. Navasota was frustrated.

Huffman did look gassed a bit in the 4th but got tough when they needed to. Navasota just couldn’t be consistent. 

37-20. On to LaMarque. 

Good win here.  Y’all needed a gut check.  Got one and passed with an A+.  LaMarque looks pretty salty but I’m picking the Falcons.