Ivermectin

bullets13

Here are my thoughts:  maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t.  If people want to use it, go for it.  I hope that it helps them, truly.  I think the way the media is portraying it is really irresponsible, but typical.  They’re labeling it strictly as a horse dewormer, and portraying people who are trying it as morons, and I don’t think this is fair.

THAT SAID… I also have a problem with the same people who criticize the vaccine for being “experimental” and “not approved by the FDA” going and buying doses made for livestock and injecting it in their bodies.  Ivermectin is NOT approved by the FDA for Covid use, and the use of it right now is the true definition of experimental.  

I would like to see studies done on hospitalizations and deaths to see how many of those people have used ivermectin as treatments or preventatives.  Hospitals are putting out numbers right now that show clear correlations between being unvaccinated and being hospitalized and dying.  Do the same thing with ivermectin.  

I do not trust the numbers or those providing them. Nor do I trust the medical community to provide the proper treatment in a timely manner. I think Ivermectin (human from) on hand may be an affective immediate treatment for anyone in our family. If not, no harm.

Talked to an older coworker on the phone who tested positive on a Friday. He said he felt fine and was scheduled for an injection on Tuesday. He fell out on Saturday and was submitted in the hospital. Never got the injection but was put on the vent a few days later. He died two weeks from the day we talked. I can not solely depend on the medical community.

3 minutes ago, mat said:

I do not trust the numbers or those providing them. Nor do I trust the medical community to provide the proper treatment in a timely manner. I think Ivermectin (human from) on hand may be an affective immediate treatment for anyone in our family. If not, no harm.

Talked to an older coworker on the phone who tested positive on a Friday. He said he felt fine and was scheduled for an injection on Tuesday. He fell out on Saturday and was submitted in the hospital. Never got the injection but was put on the vent a few days later. He died two weeks from the day we talked. I can not solely depend on the medical community.

I can see not trusting the government or the fda, but I have a hard time believing that all hospitals everywhere are falsifying numbers in a giant conspiracy to convince people to get the shot.  

3 hours ago, bullets13 said:

THAT SAID… I also have a problem with the same people who criticize the vaccine for being “experimental” and “not approved by the FDA” going and buying doses made for livestock and injecting it in their bodies. 

They have to “own the libs” at all costs, even if it means literally dying.

7 hours ago, mat said:

Hospitals report to the CDC and follow their protocols. I’m not saying all data is inaccurate. I’m just saying it’s not dependable. For example, Orange County weekly COVID number report 1092 active cases but only 240 confirmed and 852 probable. 

This is the hidden content, please

I’m more referring to the numbers local hospitals are releasing that show that around 90% of their Covid patients are unvaccinated, around 95% of their ICU cases are unvaccinated, and around 99% of their ventilator cases are unvaccinated.  And I’ve seen similar numbers from various hospitals all over the country.

More fake news and misinformation when people need to depend on truths about Covid and treatments. Why should I believe anything? People really watch Rachel Maddow? Really?

Rolling Stone forced to issue an 'update' after viral hospital ivermectin story turns out to be false

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at