Beaumont United Timberwolves at Montgomery Bears

lcm93

24 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

This thread got interesting fast. 

Well it did for awhile, everyone has their opinion about the coaching situation at BU. Like what was mentioned earlier in this thread, lets just play the hand that was dealt to BU. Personally its just sad that our kids have to deal with it, my son has no earthly idea that I'm a lil upset about the coaching situation. So i'm just going to sit and enjoy my son's last 3 months of high school and head on to DUKE in January to start a new chapter in his life. I just hope things change for the better at BU for the kids sake!!!

For all of those that still think that it's not all about coaching, do not have to look any further than B. United.  I observed PNG and United play.  They have the talent to compete.  You don't combine two Beaumont schools and NOT have the talent.  Who ever hired this 0-30 coach needs to be questioned.  Did any one honestly think that the outcome was be any different from what is happening?  Again -- this is a shame for the kids and fans.  AGAIN -- as shown here, it's all about the coaching!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

For all of those that still think that it's not all about coaching, do not have to look any further than B. United.  I observed PNG and United play.  They have the talent to compete.  You don't combine two Beaumont schools and NOT have the talent.  Who ever hired this 0-30 coach needs to be questioned.  Did any one honestly think that the outcome was be any different from what is happening?  Again -- this is a shame for the kids and fans.  AGAIN -- as shown here, it's all about the coaching!

Yeah AD Jackson sucks at picking coaches. He got lucky with the two HOF basketball coaches that wanted those jobs. If Graham doesn't work out then its time to move in another direction for BISD's Athletic Director position.

6 hours ago, jag86 said:

Well it did for awhile, everyone has their opinion about the coaching situation at BU. Like what was mentioned earlier in this thread, lets just play the hand that was dealt to BU. Personally its just sad that our kids have to deal with it, my son has no earthly idea that I'm a lil upset about the coaching situation. So i'm just going to sit and enjoy my son's last 3 months of high school and head on to DUKE in January to start a new chapter in his life. I just hope things change for the better at BU for the kids sake!!!

If you have your issues with the schemes/Gameplan then fine. Take it up with the coordinators/HC….but to lump every single coach into one category is unfair. How would you know the knowledge level/coaching ability of every coach without being up close in practice everyday. To me you just come off as someone who is unreasonable, spiteful, and messy. Female qualities. 

18 hours ago, TXSports said:

If you have your issues with the schemes/Gameplan then fine. Take it up with the coordinators/HC….but to lump every single coach into one category is unfair. How would you know the knowledge level/coaching ability of every coach without being up close in practice everyday. To me you just come off as someone who is unreasonable, spiteful, and messy. Female qualities. 

I really was done with all of those guys but you know who i am and you know where i be everyday so bring that same female conversation or we can meet anywhere you want!! Messy that!!

18 hours ago, TXSports said:

You the one hiding behind that screen name! Like i said before you 5 2 and you can talk to me whenever coach noah!!