You're Bias is showing

thetragichippy

Things I don't hear from the left that I usually do.....

-Pulled over for driving while black

-they could of let her go

-it was just a minor traffic violation, why pull her over

If you don't see this AND OTHER reactions as political affiliation, you're not paying attention....

This is the hidden content, please

9 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

If you don't see this AND OTHER reactions as political affiliation, you're not paying attention....

That's all you need to understand.  

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I’m sure TVC will have the answer, but even though she failed a field sobriety test, don’t they still have to administer a BAC test for the record?

If she indeed was  driving while intoxicated with her grandchild, she should also be charged with child endangerment, which is a serious offense. 

My opinion?  She was drunk.  Or at least belligerent as she could possibly be.  

I'm fairly informed on political matters and I wouldn't recognize his wife if she was in a lineup.  I highly doubt that the police office we're talking about had any idea that she was THE Mrs. Allen West. 

That doesn't mean that the media is being biased by not reporting on it like they do every OTHER time an AA in a position of power gets pulled over.  

15 minutes ago, baddog said:

We get body cam footage of everything else, where is any footage of this arrest? 

Hopefully soon to put this to rest one way or the other.  Innocent or guilty I really don't care. If this was a DUI due to a prescription and not being abused, I don't see this as a big deal.... 

3 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Still having the left v right debate eh? Brainwashed sheep. You’ll never catch up at this point; you already lost

when you're looking for a "reasonable response" from the right, hippy is one of the guys you usually go to.  I'm another.  Hippy has a point here that I happen to agree with.  The media absolutely would've reported this differently if it hadn't been Allen West's wife, but instead an African American democrat's wife.  

8 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

when you're looking for a "reasonable response" from the right, hippy is one of the guys you usually go to.  I'm another.  Hippy has a point here that I happen to agree with.  The media absolutely would've reported this differently if it hadn't been Allen West's wife, but instead an African American democrat's wife.  

That's really my only point.  The assumption of guilt from the left and media because she is a Republican's wife.  

As for Allen's voice on social media, he should have kept his mouth shut, although I get him trying to protect his wife's honor. 

1 minute ago, thetragichippy said:

That's really my only point.  The assumption of guilt from the left and media because she is a Republican's wife.  

As for Allen's voice on social media, he should have kept his mouth shut, although I get him trying to protect his wife's honor. 

I don't think it's really an assumption of guilt as much as a lack of interest.  Where had this been Al Sharpton's wife, and had Sharpton been screaming the same nonsense that West was, there would be a movement of support for her and claims of racism by the media and other activists.  But I do agree with you for the most part.  

25 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

I see the point of your thread and it is a point well taken. The only reason for my questioning guilt or innocence was Mr. West producing receipts for evening. I would like more proof than a field sobriety test. I failed one in Vegas years ago. I explained to the officer that I had worked a double shift and was exhausted. It was the truth and he believed me and sent me on my way.

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

I see the point of your thread and it is a point well taken. The only reason for my questioning guilt or innocence was Mr. West producing receipts for evening. I would like more proof than a field sobriety test. I failed one in Vegas years ago. I explained to the officer that I had worked a double shift and was exhausted. It was the truth and he believed me and sent me on my way.

I'd like to see some bloodwork or a breathalyzer.  If she's innocent, she wouldn't be the first person who failed a sobriety test for reasons other than inebriation, like the example you gave.  But there are also plenty of closet drinkers out there who hide their alcoholism and drinking from those closest to them.  Perhaps this could be the case with her as well.  

6 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I'd like to see some bloodwork or a breathalyzer.  If she's innocent, she wouldn't be the first person who failed a sobriety test for reasons other than inebriation, like the example you gave.  But there are also plenty of closet drinkers out there who hide their alcoholism and drinking from those closest to them.  Perhaps this could be the case with her as well.  

Here is footage released by Dallas PD.  Two things I noticed, she didn’t follow directions very well and at times she did seem sorta confused. She also mentioned she had never been ticketed for anything before,  which could explain her stopping in the middle of traffic and maybe being overwhelmed with the entire situation. I’ve been drunk before, more times than I car to mention, and to me, she was not intoxicated…..was she on some prescription drug🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

She was driving like she was drunk.  I'll admit I didn't care enough to watch the whole video.  I'd guess she was probably texting or something.  

I agree, I just posted the article because it showed the end result.  There seemed to be reason to stop her by her driving, she was acting strange, maybe because she had never dealt with something like this and was very nervous.   I didn't see the cops doing anything insidious as Allen West claimed.

46 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree, I just posted the article because it showed the end result.  There seemed to be reason to stop her by her driving, she was acting strange, maybe because she had never dealt with something like this and was very nervous.   I didn't see the cops doing anything insidious as Allen West claimed.

She did some weird things like stopping in the middle of the road, and not being able to follow some simple instructions.  I'm not going to second guess the officers, I mean the could of been saving lives.....