Kamala at the Border

baddog

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Harris, “We inherited a tough situation”.

That’s the type 🐂💩 from Democrats that drives me crazy.  But their supporters lap up the koolaide.

This is the hidden content, please

Migrants aren't walking the extra 800 miles to el Paso. Thats why she went there instead of Brownsville. To focus on ending policies started by the previous administration. With no new solutions of their own. Like using an eraser to solve a math test.

57 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Migrants aren't walking the extra 800 miles to el Paso. Thats why she went there instead of Brownsville. To focus on ending policies started by the previous administration. With no new solutions of their own. Like using an eraser to solve a math test.

She probably didn’t even go to El Paso. Green screen Joe showed her how it’s done. What a fake administration.

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

"Migrants aren't walking the extra 800 miles"

I can't walk from my house to the HEB, about a mile, this time of year without sweating so much I'd look like I'm homeless. Yet this "migrants walked across Mexico and look like they just got off a bus... 

4 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

"Migrants aren't walking the extra 800 miles"

I can't walk from my house to the HEB, about a mile, this time of year without sweating so much I'd look like I'm homeless. Yet this "migrants walked across Mexico and look like they just got off a bus... 

Which begs the question, How dey do dat?  

Que Malla is useless as teats on a boar hog, but in total disclosure, there’s not much she could do.  See the problem.  Tell the Press how bad it is.  That’s about it, but she durn sure won’t do that.

BTW, anyone surprised Big Girl hasn’t got on here telling us what a good job the VP did?

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂.

That’s the most obnoxious (fake?) laugh I’ve ever heard.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

People laugh when they need to project dignity and control during times of stress and anxiety. In these situations, people usually laugh in a subconscious attempt to reduce stress and calm down, however, it often works otherwise. Nervous laughter is often considered fake laughter and even heightens the awkwardness of the situation.

Hagar, your analysis is spot on.