Marine Father's Salute to Son!

Reagan

49 minutes ago, Hagar said:

My son’s a Marine, and my oldest G’son is in USMC Boot Camp.  Proud of those jarheads.  Semper Fi.  

My Dad was a Marine for 30 years. He met my mom there, also a Marine at the time. You can damn sure bet my bed was made every morning. Lol. Nothing but respect for our armed forces. 

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

My son’s a Marine, and my oldest G’son is in USMC Boot Camp.  Proud of those jarheads.  Semper Fi.  

For full disclosure, and perhaps educate some of you:

My son was in the Marines, but still considers himself one.  I was in the Army, he’s a Marine.  Once in The Corp, they consider themselves Marines for life.   They be brainwashed.  😄😄

Semper Fi.

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

For full disclosure, and perhaps educate some of you:

My son was in the Marines, but still considers himself one.  I was in the Army, he’s a Marine.  Once in The Corp, they consider themselves Marines for life.   They be brainwashed.  😄😄

Semper Fi.

That is a true statement. My Dad even stood at attention and saluted the flag during the National Anthem when we were watching a football game at home. It didn’t matter if it was just the two of us or a crowded room at a football party. Kept his hair high and tight even after retirement with a weekly haircut. Shaved everyday no matter what. Hell, I think he ironed his damn underwear. Lol.