Look At Congress Now

Hagar

I remember when members of Congress were relatively respected.  Many (most?) had law degrees, not something obtained easily.   Now we have members thinks an island is going to sink on one side because to many people are on it.   Here’s another prime example of a current Congressperson @AlexandriaSmollett.   Give me a break.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I remember when members of Congress were relatively respected.  Many (most?) had law degrees, not something obtained easily.   Now we have members thinks an island is going to sink on one side because to many people are on it.   Here’s another prime example of a current Congressperson @AlexandriaSmollett.   Give me a break.

What a POS!

35 minutes ago, Hagar said:

And you & I know that’s the nicest thing you can say about her.  Here’s a little satire from the Babylon Bee.  So close to the truth, it’s scary.

That’s the same two guys who supposedly attacked the little queer, Jussie Smollet. The left will stop at nothing. Why doesn’t aoc mention antifa in her recollection of the attack?

1 minute ago, baddog said:

That’s the same two guys who supposedly attacked the little queer, Jussie Smollet. The left will stop at nothing. Why doesn’t aoc mention antifa in her recollection of the attack?

Lol, on social media, they’re now referring to her as @AlexandriaSmollett.  😂😂😂

Gets even better.   Snopes fudges with MOSTLY FALSE rating on reports, using, as an example, a tweet from the Daily Wire that simply said, “AOC not in Capital Building during breach on Jan 6”.   After the Mostly False rating they put the exact same words the Daily Wire did.  Snopes, another Liberal arm of the Dem Party.

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

Gets even better.   Snopes fudges with MOSTLY FALSE rating on reports, using, as an example, a tweet from the Daily Wire that simply said, “AOC not in Capital Building during breach on Jan 6”.   After the Mostly False rating they put the exact same words the Daily Wire did.  Snopes, another Liberal arm of the Dem Party.

Snopes is an absolute joke, has been for quite a while.

18 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

If you need a good laugh - watch this?  This from a lady that was banned from Israel because of her polarizing views takes offense to being threatened.  May I freely state that death threats are wrong, but positions like this mean you should expect such things.

aoc trying to top that with her attempted murder by Cruz, I guess. I have been threatened by the left just for being white, so her tears don’t affect me. 

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

If you need a good laugh - watch this?  This from a lady that was banned from Israel because of her polarizing views takes offense to being threatened.  May I freely state that death threats are wrong, but positions like this mean you should expect such things.

What an absolute joke.

2 hours ago, Chester86 said:

I don’t know weather to laugh or cry, but after some thot, just laugh till I cry.  😂😂😂