Bmt Kelly in 22-4A

jfree024

Guest FPHS 78

Plain dumb FP.  Furr hadn't been decent since the 80's when they use to play Lincoln and we don't know what constitutes "5A" in Louisiana.  It could be 1200 kids instead of 1960 in Texas.  If Kelly stepped off in the UIL, they should get the same treatment as the Strakes.  Put them in 5A regardless of the numbers plus you can't play the same year of a transfer and coaches aren't obligated to release kids for said transfers.  I know of 4 starters that came from Ozen, PAM, and WB that wouldn't be playing now....

well, sprout.....

furr will probably be going to the playoffs this year, they are 2nd in their district ???

sulphur has over 2000 kids, that would be a 5a :o

strake is 5a because they would be 4a and play up..kelly would be 4a due to their 3a sized enrollment

brush up on your facts, then come yapping. ::)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Guys just enjoy your season You dont want any part of 22 4A  yall are just like WOS you only talk about being able to beat these teams because you know you won't have to prove it. Yall have a good team but not a 22-4A playoff team! If you had transfer players at other schools trust me some of these 22-4A teams would be even better than they are now. Just play your private schools win your games and be happy.

Guys just enjoy your season You dont want any part of 22 4A  yall are just like WOS you only talk about being able to beat these teams because you know you won't have to prove it. Yall have a good team but not a 22-4A playoff team! If you had transfer players at other schools trust me some of these 22-4A teams would be even better than they are now. Just play your private schools win your games and be happy.

i do believe i'd take WOS in a matchup vs. kelly.

Guest FPHS 78

how many private schools have we played?

well, sprout.....

furr will probably be going to the playoffs this year, they are 2nd in their district ???

sulphur has over 2000 kids, that would be a 5a :o

strake is 5a because they would be 4a and play up..kelly would be 4a due to their 3a sized enrollment

brush up on your facts, then come yapping. ::)

Okay mr myoldschoolwasn'tgoodinfootball, Furr is still Furr.  I didn't say they wouldn't make the playoffs, I just said they weren't good like they were in the 80's.  Beat Yates or LM, then I'm impressed.  So sulfur has 2000 kids, LA playoffs are still 3 rounds at the most so again, wake me when y'all play somebody.  The Strakes are all boys schools who can recruit so that's why the UIL put them in 5A districts.  They had no choice in the matter.  I know for a fact, the one on Bellaire and Gessner in Htown has 900 boys.........

Kelly would definately make 22-4a playoffs this year. other years most likely not but this year with all of their seniors for sure.

and SFA 

Chance Filer and Alex Hinton play the same position OLB and they both don't start

there are 4 transfers that start you left out Ryan Foxworth from Vidor , but he wasn't recruited he came for other reasons.

Guest Sangster05

good. let them come play 4a for one year. just one year. because thats all it would take for them to realize its not the same brand of football theyre used to playing. coach long knows this, aswell as their new dc jake lefort, they were in the thick of 22 4a for years. and by saying theyd win 22 4a or even make the playoffs is absurd. kf89 said it, they dont have enough depth for one and second not enough team speed. so if kelly did come to 22 4a next year this is what their district schedule could look like.

1. vs LCM

2. at Nederland

3. vs Central

4. at Lumberton

5. vs Ozen

6. at Dayton

7. vs Vidor

8. at PNG

they MIGHT go 2-6, MIGHT

Guest Sangster05

good. let them come play 4a for one year. just one year. because thats all it would take for them to realize its not the same brand of football theyre used to playing. coach long knows this, aswell as their new dc jake lefort, they were in the thick of 22 4a for years. and by saying theyd win 22 4a or even make the playoffs is absurd. kf89 said it, they dont have enough depth for one and second not enough team speed. so if kelly did come to 22 4a next year this is what their district schedule could look like.

1. vs LCM

2. at Nederland

3. vs Central

4. at Lumberton

5. vs Ozen

6. at Dayton

7. vs Vidor

8. at PNG

they MIGHT go 2-6, MIGHT

Terrel Duhram(sp) from Ozen

Big Baby Randall from Ozen

Chance Filer from PAM

Alex Henton from WB.......

There maybe more but I'm not sure

WRONG!

Number one, Kheeston Randall is on his second season at kelly, which makes him eligible

Number two, Chance and Alex DO NOT start

Number three, like my brother, BIGMONEYTEXAN, said Foxworth, a transfer form vidor, starts.

................So if my math ads up that is TWO starters who are ineligible....Terrel and Foxworth

Guest FPHS 78

we are talking this year.....most years Kelly couldnt hang with the worst in 4a, THIS YEAR, is what we are talking about and this years team would go to the playoffs...

a-kelly is that good

b-this 4a district is weak this year

Guest FPHS 78

WRONG!

Number one, Kheeston Randall is on his second season at kelly, which makes him eligible

Number two, Chance and Alex DO NOT start

Number three, like my brother, BIGMONEYTEXAN, said Foxworth, a transfer form vidor, starts.

................So if my math ads up that is TWO starters who are ineligible....Terrel and Foxworth

jcb...cant tell these haters anything!  gonna believe what they want.  Ingorance is bliss...and these are some mighty blissful folks....ha

Guest Sangster05

sry to bust your bubble...but i have spoken to both coaches and both have watched PNG and Nederland and Lumberton this year and BOTH say that Kelly could definently win against any of them...

i know them both personally, one better than the other, but non the less neither of them would say something like that. they wouldnt say one way or the other.

so your sayin if kelly was going to the reservation this week instead of central, that kelly would come out with a win!?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder