Kountze Lions vs. Hardin Hornets

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe. its too soon to think you know who is playing who. lol

I don't think it is too early at all.  It is not yet set but the picture is certainly starting to form.  I think the most likely scenario at this point is:

Div1 Woodville vs Buna

Div2 Newton vs Hardin/Kountze winner

Div2 EC vs CC

silsbee made the playoffs last year and the year before.....now

Goin with hardin on this one, they've looked strong all year (not saying Kountze hasn't) and i think they'll pull this one out after their loss last week which i think was a kind of reality check

kountze had also lost but barely to buna....kountze and hardin have the same intentions...

I don't think it is too early at all.  It is not yet set but the picture is certainly starting to form.  I think the most likely scenario at this point is:

Div1 Woodville vs Buna

Div2 Newton vs Hardin/Kountze winner

Div2 EC vs CC

Didn't Hemphill beat CC?  Maybe it IS too early.  Getting close though.

OK then, Kountze still wins  Kountze 27 Hardin 24

thats more than 13. LOL. And im not from kountze, so don't take it out on them!!!

What are you talking about? I just simply stated that Kountze wasnt going to hold Hardin to just 13 points.

Im going to stick with the post i previously posted and say that Hardin wins 42-20

kountze keeps talking about how they played buna so close and buna beat them worse than they beat kountze but you could also say that hardin beat west hardin and west hardin beat kountze see how it works so i wish the kountze posters would stop using that as a way to try to think they have more of a chance than what they really do

hardin 42

kountze 21

This whole game will be a battle. Both teams will come to play to try to clench the playoff spot. Hardin and Kountze both know that they will have to play their A game to win. If Hardin brings their A game, I see them winning by at least 3 TDs. But goodluck to both teams. This will be a good high school football game. This is Hardin's Senior night, hope it dont get to their heads. If your team is off tonight or playing a long way off, I would come watch this game.

Lot of talk is over this game, I think the team that is most prepared will win. The Hardin defense has to shut Kountze down and take control of the game early, if this happens Hardin wins big. The receivers for Hardin also have to be on their game and catch everything that is thrown at them (had problems here last week). Kountze hasn't posted any stats, so you can't predict on that. I also think both teams have played very well. It really comes down to the wire with this one, can the LIONS shut down the passing and rushing of Hardin and can Hardin contain Kountze. I am still behind those HORNETS all the way. This team is awesome in my book win or loose.

[move]GO SENIORS - GO HORNETS [/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder