Kountze Lions vs. Hardin Hornets

Guest THE FAN

The cougars fumbled the first snap of the game, and then it went downhill for them from there. they didnt play great in the 2nd half either but it was good enough to come back from 14-0 and beat kountze.  I will say that Kountze is pretty scrappy, but hardin was getting blown out by Buna 35-6, and still didnt give up. they play with just as much heart as kountze. i gotta go with hardin in this one.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll bite...if Kountze has a defense that is better than Buna's..how come Kountze lost to Buna??  Besides, whsalum is saying "a little too much speed"; he is not saying that Kountze is slow...he is saying that Hardin has players that are faster than Kountze's players.  To rephrase that, Kountze is fast but not quite fast enough.  Buna is pretty fast, but not fast enough to contain Marsh when he caught the ball tonight.

Plus, to the person who quoted that Kountze has the district champs in track, that was last year.... ;D

OK as far as the Kountze D being better than buna we were the first and i believe only team to hold them under 30 points this year and If not for our mental mistakes and not holding onto the ball without contact we would have beat Buna and not lost to Buna.  Buna has a good team but take away us fumbling and not their dfense forcing the fumble we held them down.  Hardin will find out just how good we are this week WE WILL PREVAIL. 

KEEP IT UP BOYS WE HAVE YOUR BACK.

I believe that Kountze can win the game with Hardin.  They have the heart and desire to win.  Buna is a very good team , but when they played the Lions , the Lions didn't just give to them Buna had to fight for the win.  Im going with the Lions and "Our Boy #21.  Stay focused and bring home the win.

I believe that Kountze can win the game with Hardin.  They have the heart and desire to win.  Buna is a very good team , but when they played the Lions , the Lions didn't just give to them Buna had to fight for the win.  Im going with the Lions and "Our Boy #21.  Stay focused and bring home the win.

Kountze has the heart and desire to win????  And Hardin doesn't????  Yes, Buna beat them 49-32, but the score at halftime was 35-6 in favor of Buna....the Hardin boys didn't back down...they tried to come back but just ran out of time...Hardin didn't "give in to them" so I call Hardin wins 28-12.

Kountze has the heart and desire to win????  And Hardin doesn't????  Yes, Buna beat them 49-32, but the score at halftime was 35-6 in favor of Buna....the Hardin boys didn't back down...they tried to come back but just ran out of time...Hardin didn't "give in to them" so I call Hardin wins 28-12.

I don't think granfan is saying Hardin doesn't have heart they are just speaking for thier team. Kountze nor Hardin backed down in either game against Buna...both played thier guts out! As far as running out of time...that's just the game! We had to fight for our wins just like everybody else...and we have to do it in a certain time frame just like everyone else. Great job and best of luck to all 3 teams!

OK as far as the Kountze D being better than buna we were the first and i believe only team to hold them under 30 points this year and If not for our mental mistakes and not holding onto the ball without contact we would have beat Buna and not lost to Buna.  Buna has a good team but take away us fumbling and not their dfense forcing the fumble we held them down.  Hardin will find out just how good we are this week WE WILL PREVAIL. 

so if they have a better defense than buna why did buna score must have not of had a better defense than buna d.a.

This is going to be a great game.  If Kountze wants the victory they are going to have to show up in the secondary.  And I mean really show up.  Kountze will have two weeks to prepare for the air attack from Hardin.  Also, there is a play off spot out there.  I'm going with Kountze.  And as far as the Kountze - Buna game I was there.  And that was a great game.  However, for those comments about Buna having their worst game, when another team shows up to play like Kountze did it will make an offense look like they having their worst game.  (Especially when they have been as dominating as Buna).  And if I'm not mistaken it was a fumble with apprx. 3minutes left on the clock that gave Buna the ball, and with 52 seconds left in the game a touchdown.  Both teams had turnovers. 

Guest kvillecheer

Well Kountze isn't exactly the team that backs down either. They always fight till the end. Kountze has the most heart i've ever seen. To me its kind of like a movie how bad they want it. Kountze does so much "TEAM" bonding its unreal.

Well Kountze isn't exactly the team that backs down either. They always fight till the end. Kountze has the most heart i've ever seen. To me its kind of like a movie how bad they want it. Kountze does so much "TEAM" bonding its unreal.

kvillecheer,

you just don't understand...granfan made the comment about Kountze has the heart and desire to win and I was just simply pointing out that so does Hardin.  I haven't heard one comment by a Kountze fan that says they are giving Hardin any respect except for maybe the one by aTm_1989 that the KTZ secondary better show up.  It seems like that KTZ is like "yeah, Buna done run over Hardin and we barely lost to Buna so we are going to beat Hardin, yeah, yeah..." 

It doesn't matter what one team did against another team in the past, what matters is the Friday night.  It's like the movie says, except it is "Any Given Friday".  Let's keep the respect mutual and not one-sided.  Again I reiterate, the past doesn't matter, only the now....

For those of you that still want to state their opinions based on past games ad nauseam, ehhh, I can't convince you anyways, b/c you are always right (in your own mind).

she isnt tryin to down hardin she is just sayin that they have a good team bond....this game holds a bunch of obstacles for both teams...for the qb to stay away from kountze's " Red Wall" (The front Dline),

kountze's secondary to contain hardins receivers, there is gonna be a lot of things that both teams have to work on...

Guest kvillecheer

she isnt tryin to down hardin she is just sayin that they have a good team bond....this game holds a bunch of obstacles for both teams...for the qb to stay away from kountze's " Red Wall" (The front Dline),

kountze's secondary to contain hardins receivers, there is gonna be a lot of things that both teams have to work on...

your exactly right . i wasn't putting Hardin down at all . i don't know much about yall anyways i was just saying they have good team bonding and have big hearts .

this is probably the most important game in kountze football history or at least recent history

Wasnt long ago that Kountze was one of the worse teams in the area..and now look at them. Alot of improvements have been made and they are right in the thick of things..IMO they are not quite ready for that next level yet..

Hardin in this 1

Wasnt long ago that Kountze was one of the worse teams in the area..and now look at them. Alot of improvements have been made and they are right in the thick of things..IMO they are not quite ready for that next level yet..

Hardin in this 1

so why wouldnt kountze be ready for the playoffs??

What makes hardin ready for it??? they were in the same boat as kountze was...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder