Kountze Lions vs. Hardin Hornets

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kountze keeps talking about how they played buna so close and buna beat them worse than they beat kountze but you could also say that hardin beat west hardin and west hardin beat kountze see how it works so i wish the kountze posters would stop using that as a way to try to think they have more of a chance than what they really do

hardin 42

kountze 21

But you know kountze held buna down to only 197 yards???? kountze had more yards than them...thats probably why most would say it was a close game...the kountze and west hardin game was really messed up....

we lost to buna yea but we played close. no one ever gives us credit for any thing and I am tired of asking people to so i don't care for it. We will win and earn the respect that everybody say we don't diserve. Any given day any team can win, it take heart so we will take it no matter if we have 2000 fan in the stands or 2.

Kountze over Hardin 28-21 watch and see!

Guest ECBucFan

I am not taking sides here because I like both teams, but it seems to me Kountze played Buna much closer than Hardin did. Looks like Buna was blowing out Hardin til late in the game. Good luck to both!  :)

As I write this, it is about 3:00pm. 4 1/2 hours till kickoff with 48 minutes of play till the fat lady sings.

The song she will sing tonight !! (KOUNTZE BRINGS THE PAIN).

08SOFTBALL was at Hardins Pep Rally and was impressed TODAY.

I didnt make it the the Kountze Pep Rally but was about a mile from it through the wood, BUT BOY LET ME TELL YOU THOSES KOUNTZE LIONS ARE FIRED-UP AND HUNGRY FOR THE GAME TONIGHT.

Good luck to both.

GO KOUNTZE GO !!!!!!!

Hardin by 10

Hardin 34

Kontze 24

Don't forget Kountze still has to play EC and Deweyville I wouldn't make those playoff reservations yet. This isn't the same Hornet team you played last year. We may have lost to Buna but you lost to 1A WH. Whats up with that??? And lets not forget about Warren. OMG

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Way to go Hardin - you rock and we love you. You guys have given so much this football season. we have enjoyed watching you play. Thanks to Coach Haynes for taking these guys and making them believe in themselves and each other. We love you. One more guys, just go out and play your game and have fun.

[move]HORNETS ROCK - FEEL THE STING[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder