Kountze Lions vs. Hardin Hornets

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan

This oughta be another great game. Kountze seems like more of a power/Buna type team, and Hardin still has the skill guys....So, could go down to the wire. Wish I could see this one!  

too much speed for the lions??? are you outside your mind?? KOUNTZE HAS PLENTY OF SPEED. and a defense that is better than buna's.. so look for a good game. KOUNTZE WILL PULL IT OUT.

I agree with footballfan...did you know that kountze is the district champions in track???? they all play football too...a lot of people thought that buna was gonna be the lions by like forty-something but, they didnt. I think it could possibly be a close contest BUT The lionswill pull out i believe...

Good luck to both teams!

too much speed for the lions??? are you outside your mind?? KOUNTZE HAS PLENTY OF SPEED. and a defense that is better than buna's.. so look for a good game. KOUNTZE WILL PULL IT OUT.

Ok, I'll bite...if Kountze has a defense that is better than Buna's..how come Kountze lost to Buna??  Besides, whsalum is saying "a little too much speed"; he is not saying that Kountze is slow...he is saying that Hardin has players that are faster than Kountze's players.  To rephrase that, Kountze is fast but not quite fast enough.  Buna is pretty fast, but not fast enough to contain Marsh when he caught the ball tonight.

Plus, to the person who quoted that Kountze has the district champs in track, that was last year.... ;D

Thanks highsky ,I'm neutral in this game just goin by what I saw.Kountzes strength was the big fullback running the ball.If they don't turn it over they have a chance.The only way they beat Hardin is controlling the ball. Marsh is scary quick off the ball and has a definite advantage against Kountzes small corners.Warren passed the ball well against Kountze and Hardins passing game is quite a bit better than Warrens.

ya buna beat kountze but it was only 21-14. what other team in the district held buna that low?? plus buna didnt have that much yards against kountze. Buna beat hardin then they did kountze.

From what I saw in the Buna-Hardin game, Buna has a very good running team, however, even the good teams have an off day and I suspect this is what happened in the Buna/Kountze game.  Maybe Buna was expecting it to be easy and let their guard down and Kountze showed them.  However, this only showed everyone else not to take Kountze lightly.  After the Buna/Hardin game, Hardin is going to take everyone seriously.  I also seem to remember hearing that maybe Buna fumbled a lot in the game with Kountze.  That is enough to throw a team off its feed.

Also, if you make that argument about holding "Buna that low", Hardin scored more against Buna than you did.  So there....

Guest oldplayer

you can say the same thing about the warren vs kountze game, kountze only won 15-14 and hardin beat warren 28-7........ill say this Hardin played bad the first half, and I mean bad they couldn't execute. 2nd half they looked like a different team....Kountze won't be able to stop Hardin just plain and simple......kountze was up 14-7 against buna and got beat 21-14....Kountze is a good team but they won't make the playoffs, Hardin will win 42-21..Kountze don't have the secondary.........

Guest football09

Buna fumbled the first play of the game.....Kountze won't make the playoffs, I am telling you right now yall won't be able to stop hardin....I am a buna fan and you saw how explosive hardin was tonight...they put up 32 on us and 26 points quick..they struggled tonight...I seen both teams play and I feel that Hardin is the better team and Kountze won't have anyway to stop them.....Last week when yall played us yall played the best game of the season....we played the worse game of the season....tonight we played the best game, we played all year, so if i had to put money on it i'll take hardin 48-21..

KOUNTZE has the WANT TO WIN , GONNA GIVE IT ALL ,LAY IT ON THE LINE, 150% ,

I say KOUNTZE wins this one

LET's GO LOINS

And Hardin doesnt?? Hardin knows that if they win this one then their spot in the playoffs is a lock..Expect Hardin to come out and play 4 solid quarters of good football.

Hardin 42

Kountze 20

Wow, didn't take long for the talk to start. Kountze just better be ready, our boys will come to play. The better team will win. Hardin playing at home will give them some advantage, good home crowds this year. Nothing against Kountze, they have played some good ones, but I take Hardin on this.

[move]GO HORNETS - KEEP IT COMING[/move]

Buna fumbled the first play of the game.....Kountze won't make the playoffs, I am telling you right now yall won't be able to stop hardin....I am a buna fan and you saw how explosive hardin was tonight...they put up 32 on us and 26 points quick..they struggled tonight...I seen both teams play and I feel that Hardin is the better team and Kountze won't have anyway to stop them.....Last week when yall played us yall played the best game of the season....we played the worse game of the season....tonight we played the best game, we played all year, so if i had to put money on it i'll take hardin 48-21..

I agree good luck coogs you have a great team, by the way beat the buccs.

if your a buna fan why are all your post about how hardin is so great and every other team that is turning their programs around are all overated and hardin is the best??  your probably from hardin and in the band or something arent you??

if your a buna fan why are all your post about how hardin is so great and every other team that is turning their programs around are all overated and hardin is the best??  your probably from hardin and in the band or something arent you??

He is talking about Hardin b/c this is NOT a Buna thread.  Go be rude somewhere else....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder