Port Neches-Groves at Vidor Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

Guest maverick24

Look, I was replying to another post as to weather #33 was a dirty player or not, No one cried in Vidor but Vidorians. As for what I saw or know Yes I saw the game film and every thing I said is on the tape including the Hand gesture to the crowd.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are talking about Vidor's 33.  Haven't seen Hemmings do any hand gesturing to the crowds, :o and don't expect that we will.  On the other hand, haven't seen a Vidor game this year, so I couldn't put that on Vidor's 33 either, until I see it for myself.  Just going by what I've read on here.

Guest maverick24

Im confused, is the #33 you guys are talking about Hemmings, or Vidors #33??

Someone else asked if the #33 on Vidor was a dirty player! I replied that I don't know if he is a good kid or a dirty player, but I did see him on VIDEO kick, punch, knee and give a hand gesture to the crowd for yelling at him after he punched a Raider player and a flag was thrown. I agree that things happen on the field but the hand gesture was a little over the top.  I did not see any dirty play in the L-Train games against Dayton, Central or png on either side so take it for what you want to.

I see PNG winning 38 -14. Not taking anyything away from Vidor. I think that they will give us a good game but see them getting thrashed by our offense in the second half. Tatum was on a roll last week against the Raiders, hopefully he comes out focused and disects the secondary again this week. Hemmings will be carrying the ball with authority and it will be a tough job stopping him.

I promise you it was not Hemmings. Coach Burnett has benched players for less than that. I can't believe Mathews would put up with that. I also heard Vidor called off this weeks Jv game. Is that true?

yes, JV was cancelled.  I don't have details of why though.  Read it on the PNG forum.

I play for Coach Mathews i heard him call Larry aside Larry Denied it.  I saw Mathews run him for the personal foul.  If Mathews had seen it or thought  he did it, he would no longer be playing Larry.  As far as the J.V. game, 4 J.V. running backs were injured last week and 2 were forced to play varsity this week .  There were no running backs to play with.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder