Port Neches-Groves at Vidor Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vidor isgunna step up this week... that last loss hurt but i think that in the minds of the players it wasn't as much of a lss as us getting ourselves back together and getting into some ball games... just because PNG is rolling doesn't mean that they are unbeatable... anything can happen in SETX football...

I think it will be a good game.  By no means is PNG thinking its going to be an "easy" win.  PNG will stay focused, continue to improve, and take it one game at a time.  I do think PNG will come away with the WIN, but not discrediting Vidor at all.  Good luck to both teams for an injury free game.

PNG is tough and they are playing pretty good right now.

Vidor won't give up though..If you would have saw the game last night they were playing like it was there last game..PNG might be the better team ,but Vidor will be playing for pride and especially on there homecoming.

Keep playing hard ,keep chopping away and good things will come.Sometimes they have to go bad before they get better.Vidor is young and they are learning how to win and what it takes to win right now.They have the heart and I believe that is the first thing you need,the rest will come.Good luck!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder