Port Neches-Groves at Vidor Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you guys have to do is catch the ball before you take off running.  It's a mind thing.  Your body's reaction is to run as soon as you catch, but your brain is thinking faster; therefore, you get the dropped passes.  I watched it over and over in the last game.  You have to tell yourself  to receive first, then run.  You will do just fine!!!

I'm still hoping the Pirates will step up and play. I really believe they have some athletes, they're just not putting it all together. That being said, PNG seems to always have their "ducks in a row".

PNG-28

Vidor-14

I'm pulling for ya Pirates...and yes, halftime with lights out is pretty cool.

off subject but i just have to say this... dayton has no class what so ever. coming to our school and spray painting obscene things on their and spraying pn-gay 0 dayton 50. no clas at all. of course i realized this last year after the game when they played us. we had a bad team i know. and they talked so much crap to us after the game starting fights with fans.. what are they taught over their?

Thanks to whoever did it they just P.O.d  the team now

I don't know how the PNG stadium sets up as far as fans coming in contact with players etc. But the broncos usually shake hands and then jog directly off the field to the bus or fieldhouse depending on rather the game is home or away. I'd like to know a little more info on them picking fights. someone pm me.

Oh yeah.....PNG by 3 tds.

The Dayton players would have to exit near one of our parking areas to get to the field house they use. That being said, I was not there last year in that spot so I cannot verify anyone's claims either way. I find it unlikely players would be picking fights. A little jawing maybe, but not picking fights. Who cares, it was last year.

Guest maverick24

I would just like to say that our thoughts and prayers are with any of the friends or family of the young man that was killed in the accident last night.

Lumberton wishes you well!!

Guest maverick24

On the news it said how a Vidor Freshman crossing I-10 was struck  by 2 vehicles and killed. I dont know any more than that, if it was true our prayers are with all involved!

Guest maverick24

I dont know if the kid plays dirty or if he is a good kid, but I do know he will kick, punch, step on you and knee you when you are on the ground. Oh yea and if he hears you boo him he will turn to the stands and give you some nice hand gestures. But I wouldnt say he is a dirty player, he probably showers!

As far as hand gestures to the crowd goes, i'd say thats inappropriate.  But this is football.  It is a physical game.  I can't remember the last time I watched a football game and did not notice more than one occurrance of someone stepping on or punching someone.  And, thats just what is noticed from the sidelines and stands.  Who knows what is going on at the bottom of those piles.  I guess Lumberton boys never go a little to far in getting physical with the opponent.

The Pirates are celebrating their homecoming. The best part of this game for the Pirate fans will be halftime. The Pirates nearly got a huge win last week over the Central Jaguars. Look for PN-G to come to Vidor and take care of business. This game won't be close as PN-G's running attack gains over 300 yards. PN-G wins by three touchdowns.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

PN-G 28 VIDOR 7

For more "Fearless Predictions" go to...

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Hey Maverick quit being a cry baby. That game is in the past while there was some physical play in this game it was happening on both sides. Unless you were on the field playing in the game you dont know if the stuff you say happened are not. I was at the game and saw some pushing and shoving but nothing to the extent your claiming. I am sure I could find some Vidor players that would say L-town was doing the same thing. Its football! L-town won be happy and stop crying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder