if lumberton beat central

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on your perspective.     

I EXPECT the raiders to win this game.  If they win it will not be an upset in my eyes. 

I think the Raiders D is one of the best that Central has faced and i think Central will make more mistakes than Lumberton giving us a short field.       

However, I will be UPSET if the Raiders lose!!  Should be a great game! 

Go Raiders!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Hey guys, anyone ever heard of that 2012 prophecy where the world is supposed to take some amazing like world future changing event of planetary proportions.

Lumberton wins state on December 12, 2012.

Hey guys, anyone ever heard of that 2012 prophecy where the world is supposed to take some amazing like world future changing event of planetary proportions.

Lumberton wins state on December 12, 2012.

Better chance of an asteroid hitting.

I guess it depends on your perspective.     

I EXPECT the raiders to win this game.  If they win it will not be an upset in my eyes. 

I think the Raiders D is one of the best that Central has faced and i think Central will make more mistakes than Lumberton giving us a short field.       

However, I will be UPSET if the Raiders lose!!  Should be a great game! 

Go Raiders!

So are you saying that Lumberton's D is better than Brook's?  Ok, if you say so.  You forgot, I have been to a Lumberton game.

asteroids,comets, planetary collapse ,what if png-ned ties & lumberton wins over

central, raiders sole possession, rt. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

just thinking out loud. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is the second thread that I have looked at where LHSALLZONE has hoped for a tie between Nederland and PN-G.

NEWSFLASH: There are no more ties in high school football in Texas. Sorry LHSALLZONE but Lumberton (if they win) will have to share first place. If you are confused about any other rules, please post the questions in the forum. We are always glad to help.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12