if lumberton beat central

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it depends on your perspective.     

I EXPECT the raiders to win this game.  If they win it will not be an upset in my eyes. 

I think the Raiders D is one of the best that Central has faced and i think Central will make more mistakes than Lumberton giving us a short field.       

However, I will be UPSET if the Raiders lose!!  Should be a great game! 

Go Raiders!

I can't see L-town's defense being better that WB!!!!

I'll love for my Jags to win this game. I'll think we've got a good chance. But, in reality, this is anyone's game. If we execute, and minimize on our mistakes, score when we are given the opportunities, we can beat anyone. Now actually doing this is another thing. It's gonna be a good game. L-Town I'm sure is going to be up to protect their turf. We gotta be focus. I wanna see a good game. Hope we can play a complete game.

hey shorttexas1 and bmtsoulja1!  I said

I think the Raiders D is one of the best that Central has faced

I intentionally didn't say THE BEST because i didn't want all the anti-raider losers to get thier panties in a knot, as you did.  WB's defense was good enough to win.  Our's will be too....  that's all that matters.

If Lumberton Beat central???  Let's think about this one..

Well all of Setxsports members would have to endure another long week of 3-4 new threads about lumberton a day.We would have to listen about how good yall are and how bad everyone else is.So I didnt want to tell yall ,but this was suppose to be a surprise...Sorry Coop I couldnt help my self..!!

Coop is looking into building yall your own website.www.Lhtx.com.Yall would be our sister site but yall would have your own mods and everything..It would be great for setx members.When we would want to go to fantasyland we would just click on yalls site.

There would be pictures of when yalls boys were in pee-wee and never lost a game.Yall would have yalls own history guy LHS87.He is like the guru of L-town football.(we wouldnt let WOS87 go).I for one am excited for yall..Also all of the setxsports members have pitched in to keep this site running because they cant take another week of new lumberton threads!!Congrats guys and good luck with www.Lhtx.com your new and only source for bragging about l-town football!!

Hold the rope baby ,Luv ya Blue!! ;D

If Lumberton Beat central???   Let's think about this one..

Well all of Setxsports members would have to endure another long week of 3-4 new threads about lumberton a day.We would have to listen about how good yall are and how bad everyone else is.So I didnt want to tell yall ,but this was suppose to be a surprise...Sorry Coop I couldnt help my self..!!

Coop is looking into building yall your own website.www.Lhtx.com.Yall would be our sister site but yall would have your own mods and everything..It would be great for setx members.When we would want to go to fantasyland we would just click on yalls site.

There would be pictures of when yalls boys were in pee-wee and never lost a game.Yall would have yalls own history guy LHS87.He is like the guru of L-town football.(we wouldnt let WOS87 go).I for one am excited for yall..Also all of the setxsports members have pitched in to keep this site running because they cant take another week of new lumberton threads!!Congrats guys and good luck with www.Lhtx.com your new and only source for bragging about l-town football!!

Hold the rope baby ,Luv ya Blue!! ;D

Did Vidor get their own site last year after beating Nederland???? Ya'll were the same way! Lumberton fans are excited, and they should be, it's good for their program. Do some get carried away........sure.......but so do alot of other people at times........Let them enjoy it, don't add fuel to the fire, don't read it, don't comment on it.......I for one would like to see Lumberton succeed.......and I'm from Silsbee......HCM (Hardin County Madness) Now if you want to make fun of something........MCM would be a good place to start!

Uh no we were never this bad..there was two or  maybe three threads about it..there is 2-3 threads a DAY..I cant help but comment on it when it is in my face every other day.Hardin county madness??

MC madness is a big deal in mid county I believe outside of MC to other people it isnt that big to them.BUT they do have the tradition and everything else that goes with that game.I would rather see that ,or go to that game then Hardin county Madness.

And to let you know I will comment on anything and everything on this site if i would like.

matter of fact I think it is funny the only quality team you beat is Dayton and that was by 1 in the final seconds!! We was all rooting for Lumberton at the beginning but now people are ready to see them lose just because the talk and all the nonsense they say on here..Hardin County Madness.Please :D ::)

Uh no we were never this bad..there was two or  maybe three threads about it..there is 2-3 threads a DAY..I cant help but comment on it when it is in my face every other day.Hardin county madness??

MC madness is a big deal in mid county I believe outside of MC to other people it isnt that big to them.BUT they do have the tradition and everything else that goes with that game.I would rather see that ,or go to that game then Hardin county Madness.

And to let you know I will comment on anything and everything on this site if i would like.

matter of fact I think it is funny the only quality team you beat is Dayton and that was by 1 in the final seconds!! We was all rooting for Lumberton at the beginning but now people are ready to see them lose just because the talk and all the nonsense they say on here..Hardin County Madness.Please :D ::)

Read a little better........PLEASE!

I'm NOT from Lumberton, so "You" didn't even play Dayton!

hardin County madness was a poke at MCM....point being, I'm from Silsbee, and probably supposed to "not like" Lumberton........but I do, I'm excited for them.

you can comment on whatever you like........but don't move next to the train tracks, then complain about the trains passing all night long!

People make fun of Lumberton, for NEVER making the playoffs.......ok, fair enough.......but isn't it equally as funny as those that consider themselves this great football empire because they won state 20-30 years ago, yet in RECENT times.....lose first or second round consistantly.......if we all went with who deserves to talk noise on here........we would all be reading threads between WOS and Newton.

PS....I think BOJO is good for LCM as well!

Read a little better........PLEASE!

I'm NOT from Lumberton, so "You" didn't even play Dayton!

hardin County madness was a poke at MCM....point being, I'm from Silsbee, and probably supposed to "not like" Lumberton........but I do, I'm excited for them.

you can comment on whatever you like........but don't move next to the train tracks, then complain about the trains passing all night long!

People make fun of Lumberton, for NEVER making the playoffs.......ok, fair enough.......but isn't it equally as funny as those that consider themselves this great football empire because they won state 20-30 years ago, yet in RECENT times.....lose first or second round consistantly.......if we all went with who deserves to talk noise on here........we would all be reading threads between WOS and Newton.

PS....I think BOJO is good for LCM as well!

well Tiger you have some good points there.and I agree with all of them...I didnt move by the traintracks they keep coming through my quite neighborhood tooting there own horns all hours of the night!!

the other stuff I agree with..

well Tiger you have some good points there.and I agree with all of them...I didnt move by the traintracks they keep coming through my quite neighborhood tooting there own horns all hours of the night!!

the other stuff I agree with..

And remember, I didn't disagree that we have 3 threads per day on Lumberton ;D It does get a little (or alot) carried away at times!

Back on Topic.......I do think Lumberton has a chance to beat Central tomorrow, but if they don't.......I'm sure we will hear all the nay sayers..........but it is only one game.......they can lose to Central AND Nederland, and still make the playoffs!

Guest maverick24

First of all look back at the threads from day one NOT MANY PEOPLE WERE PULLING FOR LUMBERTON. So dont say we were pulling for yall and then yall won 5 in a row so now we dont like yall, most never liked us and thats ok. It is their choice.

SECOND---Most of the threads about Lumberton are not started by Lumberton people but people trying to start stuff. I agree the really dumb ones should be removed but I think the Mods know it brings alot of chat on here (Its good for business).   If Lumberton beats Central they will be 3-0 in District thats all it means.

First of all look back at the threads from day one NOT MANY PEOPLE WERE PULLING FOR LUMBERTON. So dont say we were pulling for yall and then yall won 5 in a row so now we dont like yall, most never liked us and thats ok. It is their choice.

SECOND---Most of the threads about Lumberton are not started by Lumberton people but people trying to start stuff. I agree the really dumb ones should be removed but I think the Mods know it brings alot of chat on here (Its good for business).   If Lumberton beats Central they will be 3-0 in District thats all it means.

this makes sense... but i can honestly say i was rooting for lumberton for like 4 1/2 weeks, and now i'm not.  i think most of ya'll have come to the realization that at this point, if someone doesn't like you, then screw it, who cares.  ya'll pull for your team, everyone else will root against you, and if ya'll win, you can start 40 new threads at 11 p.m. friday night.  if ya'll lose, you can bet that all of the things that many lumberton fans have said will be shoved back into their faces.  at this point, i'm kind of sick of it, but at the same time i'm more excited about this game that i've been about any other game all year.  i think you're right, obnoxious or not, these threads are good for business.

See Bullets we can agree LOL I agree I will dreed all the new post after we win Friday!!!!! Good Luck to your Dogs Fri night!!!1

no dogs for me, i'm a hawk at heart, and no amount of luck could possibly help them against WOS :).  I'm really just a fan of your guyses district in general... it's been very entertaining this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83