*WO-S 31 Kirbyville 7 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kvillecheer

Our players were bullies? Punkin, it's FOOTBALL. If you're not a bully (within the rules) you LOSE!

okey sugar . i'm so very sorry . i'll do better next time  . ha ha .

Guest kvillecheer

Nah, but I did hear about him throwing up... poor boy! Cash and Clint were throwing up after the game to.. Cash came into the band hall, threw down his drum and sprinted to the bathroom! I'm sure you heard about why Clint was sick..

na-huh . what happened ??

Intimidated all year? Weren't they 4-0? Who were they intimidated by?

What football team wouldn't want to be referred to as bullies? Heck, it's a compliment!

I was disappointed to see the Wildcats as shaken up as they were, but our defense and offense definitely stepped up after that HORRIBLE fumble call by the refs (Garrett had almost completely rolled over on the ground when the ball popped out) and they sort of got fired up.

And I would think it'd be more of a compliment for people to say..."Wow, those Kirbyville Wildcats kicked out butts. But at least they didn't try to start fights, or didn't talk much smack. Good luck to them".. instead of.. "Yeah, I can't believe we just lost to a football team that acts like that. They killed us, but wow, they were extremely rude. I hope they get killed in one of their games. I can't believe their coaches let them act like that."

Actually, I noticed quite a bit of over-aggressive activity from Kville late in the game, so I wouldn't get too high and mighty. Our guys got pretty hyped up, but they deserved to be excited. I didn't see anyone trying to start fights. Sorry that you hope we get "killed" in one of our future games, but at least it didn't happen tonight. Not to us.

Wow.. I didn't  say y'all were bullies... I was explaining MY opinion on how I would like OUR team to be seen. It was not directed at y'all's team. I never said y'all started fights or acted in a bad way.. I was explaining how I would rather good comments on how we had good attitudes than how we had bad attitudes. ANd I'm not saying that our football team doesn't have bad attitudes.. some of them do get bad attitudes.

Kirbyville has a good team. I was impressed on the first drive. The mental shift was obvious. If they can get past that, they'll do well. But if adversity strikes and they look across at a Jasper helmet and let it get into their heads, trouble is on the way. Good luck!

Flapping my jaws???? Yes, I predicted us to win 27-13 and also said it was gonna be a good game. WO-S is a good team with all that said, you guys are dominate in this area but go to STATE my friend. We didn't play our best game tonight and PLEASE PLEASE don't count us out. We are expecting a BALLGAME from Silsbee and HF.

Wo-s had everything to do with you not playing your best game. Like people tried to express to you since you started running your mouth. You hadn't played anybody up to this point and it showed. So next year, when it comes to Wo-s, you might want to not say much because every year, you make yourself look foolish. Wo-s is still your daddy I don't usually just come on here and talk noice, but you and a couple others from Kirbyville had it coming. You said a lot more than a prediction, you was downright disrespectful and you made yourself look foolish once again. HF looked better against us defensively than you did and you and Jasper had the best defense in the district? I think it showed that Wo-s has put even more distance between the two teams...you were no match. Next year don't listen to all the negative comments. I think you and a lot of people fell victim to people telling you that Wo-s couldn't score this year. They showed that they can score when they execute their plays. We still dropped two many passes and fumbled a few too many times cause this game should have been even uglier than this scorewise. Those mistakes will not be made as the season goes on. Good luck to Kirbyville the rest of the way.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83