The Only Date In The Constitution Is January 20!

Reagan

From the article:  "“The only date in the Constitution is January 20, so we have more than enough time to right the wrong of this fraudulent election and certify Donald Trump as the winner of the election,” Miller said during the interview.  Miller also said an “alternate slate of electors” will vote in contested states, and those results will be sent to Congress.  “This would ensure that all of our legal remedies remain open,” he said."

This is the hidden content, please

Welp.... even McConnell just acknowledged that Biden is the President Elect.... can we all just move along now?

I never thought that conservatives would be the worst losers in American History.  At this point there's no difference between people decrying "fraud" and those girls in vagina hats screaming in the streets after the last inauguration.  

28 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Welp.... even McConnell just acknowledged that Biden is the President Elect.... can we all just move along now?

I never thought that conservatives would be the worst losers in American History.  At this point there's no difference between people decrying "fraud" and those girls in vagina hats screaming in the streets after the last inauguration.  

If there is fraud, and that’s a big if, there is a huge difference!  I do believe there was fraud, but to the extent to overturn the election, doubtful, imo.   Hopefully, someone can prove otherwise.

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

There’s two obvious reasons to question the results.   First, mail in voting is so open to fraud, even the NYT’s did an article on it.   Secondly, the mathematical anomalies indicates some shady shenanigans.  How the oldest man to ever win the presidency, with obvious dementia, could get the most votes in history, doesn’t make sense, but is possible.   As I’ve posted before, a thorough voting audit in Ga or Pa will verify in most people’s minds whether Biden’s win is legit or not.   Imo, not to much to ask.  

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

There’s two obvious reasons to question the results.   First, mail in voting is so open to fraud, even the NYT’s did an article on it.   Secondly, the mathematical anomalies indicates some shady shenanigans.  How the oldest man to ever win the presidency, with obvious dementia, could get the most votes in history, doesn’t make sense, but is possible.   As I’ve posted before, a thorough voting audit in Ga or Pa will verify in most people’s minds whether Biden’s win is legit or not.   Imo, not to much to ask.  

They didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.  Trump literally ran against himself and lost.  I've been hearing for over a year about the silent majority that was gonna rise up.   They did, and they overwhelmingly rejected Trump.  

I said before this all started that I expected to see stolen votes.... people who showed up to vote, except their vote had already been cast mail-in.  That didn't happen.  All we have is unsubstantiated report after unsubstantiated report.... with nary a single cell phone photo to verify any of it.  Not a one.  

I wonder when (or if) diehard Trump supporters will realize that he single-handedly did what Democrats have been unable to do in something like a century and a half.... He destroyed the Republican Party.  Even today he's doing everything in his power to make sure that Republicans don't win the two seats in Georgia.  If Trump had conceded last month and just shut up, I feel like you'd have Georgia Democrats lulled to sleep, and Republicans anxious to get to the polls.  Instead you have Trump insulting everybody in the state of Georgia for "costing" the election.  Pushing all of these hare-brained theories that have zero credible evidence to support them.  How many more times will we hear about the 136k votes that came in after midnight in MIchigan?  Despite the fact that this particular anomaly was explained immediately?  I guess people think if they repeat it often enough and loudly enough, it'll somehow become true.  

At this point the game is over, our team lost by 14, and six weeks after the championship game you guys are still wanting to look at kids' report cards to get the result overturned.  That's literally where we are in America right now.  

And Trump is still a clown. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

They didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.  Trump literally ran against himself and lost.  I've been hearing for over a year about the silent majority that was gonna rise up.   They did, and they overwhelmingly rejected Trump.  

I said before this all started that I expected to see stolen votes.... people who showed up to vote, except their vote had already been cast mail-in.  That didn't happen.  All we have is unsubstantiated report after unsubstantiated report.... with nary a single cell phone photo to verify any of it.  Not a one.  

I wonder when (or if) diehard Trump supporters will realize that he single-handedly did what Democrats have been unable to do in something like a century and a half.... He destroyed the Republican Party.  Even today he's doing everything in his power to make sure that Republicans don't win the two seats in Georgia.  If Trump had conceded last month and just shut up, I feel like you'd have Georgia Democrats lulled to sleep, and Republicans anxious to get to the polls.  Instead you have Trump insulting everybody in the state of Georgia for "costing" the election.  Pushing all of these hare-brained theories that have zero credible evidence to support them.  How many more times will we hear about the 136k votes that came in after midnight in MIchigan?  Despite the fact that this particular anomaly was explained immediately?  I guess people think if they repeat it often enough and loudly enough, it'll somehow become true.  

At this point the game is over, our team lost by 14, and six weeks after the championship game you guys are still wanting to look at kids' report cards to get the result overturned.  That's literally where we are in America right now.  

And Trump is still a clown. 

OK, we get it, you don't like Trump.  But answer this very honest question:   Do you feel that there was no fraud at all that gave biden this supposedly win? 

13 minutes ago, Reagan said:

OK, we get it, you don't like Trump.  But answer this very honest question:   Do you feel that there was no fraud at all that gave biden this supposedly win? 

I'm sure that there was fraud.  There's fraud at some level in practically every election.  It wasn't widespread enough to change the actual result as far as I can tell.   Let's not forget that a 537 vote difference was adequate for Republicans in Florida back in 2000.  Trump is down by thousands upon thousands of votes in a half dozen states and "conservatives" still won't admit that Trump got smoked.  Period. 

Since this is a sports page, I'll use this analogy.  There's holding on every single down in football if you care to look hard enough.  Do you really want to be the guy screaming "they were holding!  It cost us the game!"  Especially when your team got beat by 3 touchdowns.  It doesn't help that every whack-a-doodle that has a keyboard will fire off an imaginary account of "VOTER FRAUD" that get taken at face value, reposted, and defended by all of the rest of the whack-a-doodles.  

Just today I saw the same tweet posted on FB 4 different times where Jenna Ellis gave a big breakdown on how the Electoral College doesn't really matter and that the Senate can still elect Trump next month.  Which was immediately followed up by Jenna Ellis herself retweeting with the disclaimer "THIS IS NOT MY STATEMENT."  There's been so much BS slung around by Diehard Trumpers that even IF there were any credible instances of fraud, they've been invalidated by all of the false fraud claims that Trump supporters keep spewing on every platform that's out there.  

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I’m ok with losing. I ve lost before

obama twice.  Voted independent (knew I would lose)

and more than likely to Biden.

I just don’t trust liberals one bit.  And there s many reasons I don’t.....But it takes only one and it’s a huge reason.

it s so significant I don’t need any other reason.

and givin the political atmosphere of everything being politicized in the last year I don’t see how anyone can believe this election was an honest election even before a vote was casted givin the characteristics of liberals especially those in high positions  

15 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I’m ok with losing. I ve lost before

obama twice.  Voted independent (knew I would lose)

and more than likely to Biden.

I just don’t trust liberals one bit.  And there s many reasons I don’t.....But it takes only one and it’s a huge reason.

it s so significant I don’t need any other reason.

and givin the political atmosphere of everything being politicized in the last year I don’t see how anyone can believe this election was an honest election even before a vote was casted givin the characteristics of liberals especially those in high positions  

Women can be dishonest.  Therefore my wife must be cheating on me. 

See how that went wrong?  That's pretty much the logic that I'm hearing from everybody these days.  How easily we forgive and forget that we're the party of Watergate, "read my lips.... no new taxes," Weapons of Mass Destruction, "We'll move immediately to remove/replace Obamacare" and then claim that the other guys are the dishonest ones.   

Watergate.....sure am glad Trump wasn’t SPIED on, but Nixon screwed the pooch.

Read my lips..... can’t deny that one and one I personally didn’t like.

Weapons of Mass Destruction.......I guess Sadaam Insane murdered 250,000 Kurds by kissing them.

Obamacare is a tough one. I sure don’t use it. Does anyone know somebody who does?

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Obamacare is a tough one. I sure don’t use it. Does anyone know somebody who does?

From 2010 to 2017, every single Republican that ran for public office (President all of the way down to dog catcher) PROMISED us that their first order of business would be to repeal and replace Obamacare with something better.  For 6+ years, every single one of them promised to do away with it.... Even your Messiah Trump.  The Rs held all three branches and with an overwhelming and unstoppable majority, they didn't.  Period.  My healthcare premiums, deductibles, and copays have done nothing but continued to rise in the meantime.  

Every time that someone repeats a baseless claim about "voting irregularities" or "fraud" or "Dominion" or "improprieties," they're not doing anything except making reasonable people who lean conservative look bad.  Trust me.  The Repubs just got slammed in the popular vote, so they follow it up by behaving in a manner that guarantees that no that voted Biden will ever consider voting with this bunch of sore losers in the future.  

You haven't figured out that Donald Trump isn't for Christian values, conservatism, or even America.  He's out for Donald Trump himself, period.  His actions continue to prove what the other side has been saying all along.   He's trash.  

47 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

See how that went wrong?  That's pretty much the logic that I'm hearing from everybody these days.  How easily we forgive and forget that we're the party of Watergate, "read my lips.... no new taxes," Weapons of Mass Destruction, "We'll move immediately to remove/replace Obamacare" and then claim that the other guys are the dishonest ones.   

48 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t need any other reason other than people being ok with the 61 million babies being murdered..

anybody who agrees with that I don’t trust PERIOD.

and that includes anyone no matter their political affiliation.

The Democrats repeatedly said Trump rigged the 2016 election.   Was it based on any facts?   Not that I’m aware of.   While some folks may think it was simply Americans dislike of Trump in 2020, I still would like someone to explain the mathematical anomalies.   The primary one is the number of votes Biden got.  The record for votes in a winning election was Obama in 2012 when he got 65,915,795 votes.

Biden got 81,284,000 votes.  Trump, in losing, got 74,221,000.   You couldn’t get 81 Million votes in a fair election if you gave away free turkeys.  It’s not like he just barely beat the record, he beat it by 16 Million votes.  Common sense tells me that’s just not possible, especially when Trump beat the record by 5 Million votes.   

2016 Total votes 129 Million

2020 Total votes 155 Million

If you don’t consider that an anomaly, you don’t understand the definition.

Still, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  By now, you certainly know mine.

38 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The Democrats repeatedly said Trump rigged the 2016 election.   Was it based on any facts?   Not that I’m aware of.   While some folks may think it was simply Americans dislike of Trump in 2020, I still would like someone to explain the mathematical anomalies.   The primary one is the number of votes Biden got.  The record for votes in a winning election was Obama in 2012 when he got 65,915,795 votes.

Biden got 81,284,000 votes.  Trump, in losing, got 74,221,000.   You couldn’t get 81 Million votes in a fair election if you gave away free turkeys.  It’s not like he just barely beat the record, he beat it by 16 Million votes.  Common sense tells me that’s just not possible, especially when Trump beat the record by 5 Million votes.   

Don’t forget that 600,000 of Biden’s votes were found up a Unicorn’s Ass! 😎

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

From 2010 to 2017, every single Republican that ran for public office (President all of the way down to dog catcher) PROMISED us that their first order of business would be to repeal and replace Obamacare with something better.  For 6+ years, every single one of them promised to do away with it.... Even your Messiah Trump.  The Rs held all three branches and with an overwhelming and unstoppable majority, they didn't.  Period.  My healthcare premiums, deductibles, and copays have done nothing but continued to rise in the meantime.  

Every time that someone repeats a baseless claim about "voting irregularities" or "fraud" or "Dominion" or "improprieties," they're not doing anything except making reasonable people who lean conservative look bad.  Trust me.  The Repubs just got slammed in the popular vote, so they follow it up by behaving in a manner that guarantees that no that voted Biden will ever consider voting with this bunch of sore losers in the future.  

You haven't figured out that Donald Trump isn't for Christian values, conservatism, or even America.  He's out for Donald Trump himself, period.  His actions continue to prove what the other side has been saying all along.   He's trash.  

If you truly feel that way about him maybe you ought to give your COVID-19 vaccination that he got pushed through years ahead of schedule to someone else that could use it. I mean you wouldn’t want a Covid-19 vaccination from a piece of trash would you? Lol. You are certainly entitled to your opinion but to imply he didn’t get much accomplished in his presidency is ludicrous. 

Regardless of what you think of the man, it is still an easy choice whether the candidate be Hillary or Biden.  If your hatred for a man blinds you to that fact then so be it.  We are in for a very rough four years.  The last four years - not too bad.  My 457 went up substantially, the country did very well and things were looking up until C-19.  That hoax was pushed by the MSM and several factions decided to take up arms and manipulate common decency and boom Biden sneaks in.  Yes Trump is arrogant.  Yes Trump Tweets dumb stuff.  Yes Trump isn’t a politician, but electing politicians has done nothing.  I am not sure I’ll ever vote again for a national election - what is the purpose?  

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don’t disagree. I’ve been saying that about BOTH sides since I started posting in this forum. Do you think this is any different than any other presidential candidates? 

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

For starters, our population has grown. Practically every election has had a larger number of voters than previously. 

I completely understand that you get warm and fuzzy feelings over Trump. Most Americans don’t feel that way. In fact, there’s not middle of the road. Some people love Trump, but most people hate him. It’s not at all surprising to think that only 65 million people came out and voted against Mitt Romney, but 81 million turned out to vote against Trump. Not surprising at all. 

I personally know of too many people who refused to vote for him as a matter of principle. Even at the bitter end when he was acting like a petulant child at the first debate and skipped the second... he literally did this to himself, but he (and his diehard supporters) are incapable of recognizing that fact. 
I was bummed out that Biden won, but all of the “fraud” clowns are honestly making me think that the right guy won. And I’m a life-long conservative.