The Only Date In The Constitution Is January 20!

Reagan

4 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t disagree. I’ve been saying that about BOTH sides since I started posting in this forum. Do you think this is any different than any other presidential candidates? 

No, just as it takes competitiveness to be a great athlete, a politician has to have a substantial ego and drive to excel. You have to be power-hungry if you’re going to make it in the political arena. I just don’t think we’ve ever seen it this nakedly presented. Everything from the model wives to the gold fixtures to the constant attention paid to advancing the Trump brand. It’s just too much for a decent person to stomach. 

7 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

For starters, our population has grown. Practically every election has had a larger number of voters than previously. 

I completely understand that you get warm and fuzzy feelings over Trump. Most Americans don’t feel that way. In fact, there’s not middle of the road. Some people love Trump, but most people hate him. It’s not at all surprising to think that only 65 million people came out and voted against Mitt Romney, but 81 million turned out to vote against Trump. Not surprising at all. 

I personally know of too many people who refused to vote for him as a matter of principle. Even at the bitter end when he was acting like a petulant child at the first debate and skipped the second... he literally did this to himself, but he (and his diehard supporters) are incapable of recognizing that fact. 
I was bummed out that Biden won, but all of the “fraud” clowns are honestly making me think that the right guy won. And I’m a life-long conservative. 

Are we 100% sure it was 81 million??

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

The Democrats repeatedly said Trump rigged the 2016 election.   Was it based on any facts?   Not that I’m aware of.   While some folks may think it was simply Americans dislike of Trump in 2020, I still would like someone to explain the mathematical anomalies.   The primary one is the number of votes Biden got.  The record for votes in a winning election was Obama in 2012 when he got 65,915,795 votes.

Biden got 81,284,000 votes.  Trump, in losing, got 74,221,000.   You couldn’t get 81 Million votes in a fair election if you gave away free turkeys.  It’s not like he just barely beat the record, he beat it by 16 Million votes.  Common sense tells me that’s just not possible, especially when Trump beat the record by 5 Million votes.   

2016 Total votes 129 Million

2020 Total votes 155 Million

If you don’t consider that an anomaly, you don’t understand the definition.

Still, everyone is entitled to their opinion.  By now, you certainly know mine.

Who, Hagar? The nuts they gather up to show you talking on FOX News?Hillary Clinton conceded to trump the day after the election. The Russian angle was to try and influence the electorate with their troll farm operation. No Democrat of substance suspected Russians of voting or manipulating results. 
As far as record voting, I figure we can thank social media for firing both sides up. There is no physical way that many votes could be created from thin air. Our election system has a very good system of checks that make wide scale illegal voting impossible. I do think a return to paper ballots offers the best way to back up election integrity.

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Who, Hagar? The nuts they gather up to show you talking on FOX News?Hillary Clinton conceded to trump the day after the election. The Russian angle was to try and influence the electorate with their troll farm operation. No Democrat of substance suspected Russians of voting or manipulating results. 
As far as record voting, I figure we can thank social media for firing both sides up. There is no physical way that many votes could be created from thin air. Our election system has a very good system of checks that make wide scale illegal voting impossible. I do think a return to paper ballots offers the best way to back up election integrity.

I'm all for having your thumb dyed purple when you've voted like they do in all of those countries that are trying democracy out for the first time.

I think the mail-in balloting has to be greatly restrained.  It's bonkers to just send ballots out to everybody through the mail.  It'll be interesting to see if the Democrats want to keep up that practice considering that it only happened this time "because of the pandemic." 

Here's the other option.  If you can't beat them, join them.  Why not have 176 million Republican votes in the Georgia Senate race next month?  Maybe then the people that scream the loudest about the sanctity of the right to vote will actually be forced to admit that having your vote diluted by bad votes isn't okay, and agree to help protect the integrity of the voting process.  We're way too far advanced as a civilization to have the integrity of elections called into question because the opportunities to cheat are getting greater, not smaller based on practices in some states. 

It's also fair to acknowledge that some people on the right would still love to see more barriers to people who do have the right to vote.  I was surprised to recognize this a while back.  

27 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm all for having your thumb dyed purple when you've voted like they do in all of those countries that are trying democracy out for the first time.

I think the mail-in balloting has to be greatly restrained.  It's bonkers to just send ballots out to everybody through the mail.  It'll be interesting to see if the Democrats want to keep up that practice considering that it only happened this time "because of the pandemic." 

Here's the other option.  If you can't beat them, join them.  Why not have 176 million Republican votes in the Georgia Senate race next month?  Maybe then the people that scream the loudest about the sanctity of the right to vote will actually be forced to admit that having your vote diluted by bad votes isn't okay, and agree to help protect the integrity of the voting process.  We're way too far advanced as a civilization to have the integrity of elections called into question because the opportunities to cheat are getting greater, not smaller based on practices in some states. 

It's also fair to acknowledge that some people on the right would still love to see more barriers to people who do have the right to vote.  I was surprised to recognize this a while back.  

Interesting that when replying to my post, you appear to be okay with the fact that suddenly 81 Million voted on Biden, but in this post you imply there may have been some chicanery.   Since you mentioned a Sports analogy, there’s an example that’s comparable, albeit not quite as bad.  Lance Armstrong was cycling King.  Passed all the drug test (vote recounts).  He passed all the drug test, but a thorough investigation found he was using drugs.   That’s what we need to put this mess to rest, a thorough investigation in Ga or Pa.  If no massive fraud is found, I’d be satisfied, as I think most would. 

2 hours ago, UT alum said:

Yes, she conceded the election, but still claimed he was an illegitimate President.  Btw, we agree on paper ballots (I’ve never voted on a machine, lol).

This is the hidden content, please

Here’s the video if you think the Washington Post is a right wing propaganda machine.

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yes, she conceded the election, but still claimed he was an illegitimate President.  Btw, we agree on paper ballots (I’ve never voted on a machine, lol).

This is the hidden content, please

Here’s the video if you think the Washington Post is a right wing propaganda machine.

Give her a vagina banner and to anyone who believes one word she has to say. 

23 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

They didn't vote for Biden, they voted against Trump.  Trump literally ran against himself and lost.  I've been hearing for over a year about the silent majority that was gonna rise up.   They did, and they overwhelmingly rejected Trump.  

I said before this all started that I expected to see stolen votes.... people who showed up to vote, except their vote had already been cast mail-in.  That didn't happen.  All we have is unsubstantiated report after unsubstantiated report.... with nary a single cell phone photo to verify any of it.  Not a one.  

I wonder when (or if) diehard Trump supporters will realize that he single-handedly did what Democrats have been unable to do in something like a century and a half.... He destroyed the Republican Party.  Even today he's doing everything in his power to make sure that Republicans don't win the two seats in Georgia.  If Trump had conceded last month and just shut up, I feel like you'd have Georgia Democrats lulled to sleep, and Republicans anxious to get to the polls.  Instead you have Trump insulting everybody in the state of Georgia for "costing" the election.  Pushing all of these hare-brained theories that have zero credible evidence to support them.  How many more times will we hear about the 136k votes that came in after midnight in MIchigan?  Despite the fact that this particular anomaly was explained immediately?  I guess people think if they repeat it often enough and loudly enough, it'll somehow become true.  

At this point the game is over, our team lost by 14, and six weeks after the championship game you guys are still wanting to look at kids' report cards to get the result overturned.  That's literally where we are in America right now.  

And Trump is still a clown. 

🙌🏾

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

I ll agree to that.

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Do you have a link where I can find a democrat of substance. I googled it and  it said no results could be found.