LC-M At PN-G Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take LC-M in this one.

I did get a chance to see PNG have a strong game against Silsbee and think their defense is as quick as they've had in recent years, but think the Bears finally get it together this Friday.

LCM's game plan was good and the effort was there against Central again, but we just could not capitalize when the game was ripe for the picking.  Central is a very good team, but LCM had them stunned and on the ropes the 1st quarter and could not deliver the knockout punch.  It should (or could) have been 21-0 LCM in the 1st quarter.  The Bears have GOT to hang on to the ball!

Guest maverick24

The question is: Will PNG come out and play like they did against Silsbee.  PNG in this one.  PNG 21 - LC-M 7

I don't care who you are thats funny right there!!!!!! Please if you think Silsbee is the same caliber team as LCM it is going to be a long night at the RES. I see a close game and LCM by a touchdown or less but good luck to both teams.

And a KASHMERE sweater away from being 0-4!!  :o  I am just kidding. But, I could not resist. I think LC-M is a solid team and I do not put much emphasis on records now except for the DISTRICT record that matters. The pre-district records are meaningless now. And, yes we are 4-0, but that doesn't put us in the playoffs and we have a lot of tough games ahead.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86