Can PAM defense stop saaaayyy.....Manvel????

pakronos

as stated in another thread, i don't like looking ahead, but i see no reason these two teams won't meet up by the third rd....THIS will tell if the PAM defense is the TRUTH and it will also see how well Morgan and his staff can really coach. This isn't PNG, BH, or for God sakes ANYBODY in the district...THIS will be a TRUE TEST.

21 minutes ago, TXHSFB said:

Real talk, PAM defense won’t be able to hold Manvel under 40. Hell, they may have to beat Hightower in a shoot out this week, before they even think about Manvel. You sealed y’all fate by making this thread. 

i feel confident that PAM will take care of Hightower. they look slow with stocky backs. If Manvel score over 40 on PAM, it's gonna be a shootout or all the defensive starters are hurt. realistically i see 38pts worst case scenario. Manvel is still good, but this isn't the Manvel of 2010-2017ish....all that talent is at shadow creek now. now, my concern is, the talent at manvel is far better than ANY team they faced this year hands down. how will or can they respond to it??

Having watched BH play PAM this year and Manvel in the playoffs last year these team are not close to being on the same level. BH had a much better team last year and got leveled by the Mavs. I hope PAM can make it that far, but Manvel would crush any of the 5 A teams in this area IMO.

On 12/7/2020 at 9:36 AM, TXHSFB said:

Real talk, PAM defense won’t be able to hold Manvel under 40. Hell, they may have to beat Hightower in a shoot out this week, before they even think about Manvel. You sealed y’all fate by making this thread. 

I told you this would seal your fate, that 51 yard TD wasnt Gilbeau fault, it was yours, for posting this nonsense. You can wear this L! 🤣🤣 

7 hours ago, TXHSFB said:

I told you this would seal your fate, that 51 yard TD wasnt Gilbeau fault, it was yours, for posting this nonsense. You can wear this L! 🤣🤣 

Mecca Jr. is good at running his mouth. Hightower shredded their defense for 40 points! 🤣😂🤣🤣😂.  Last night and today has been a Karma Buffet! An it sure is Delicious!😎