United @ Manvel 12/11/2020 playoffs bidistrict

BMTSoulja1

20 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

United - 22

Manvel - 45

Y’all only scored 14 against GCM, y’all find some points laying around somewhere. 🤣 real talk though, I hope y’all pull off the W! It’s supposed to be nasty weather all day Friday and Friday night, could be the equalizer United and GCM need to pull off an upset! Good luck to y’all, as well as the Ganders and Titans. It would be nice to have someone 9-5A rattle off a few wins and make a little run.

23 minutes ago, TXHSFB said:

Y’all only scored 14 against GCM, y’all find some points laying around somewhere. 🤣 real talk though, I hope y’all pull off the W! It’s supposed to be nasty weather all day Friday and Friday night, could be the equalizer United and GCM need to pull off an upset! Good luck to y’all, as well as the Ganders and Titans. It would be nice to have someone 9-5A rattle off a few wins and make a little run.

United got in the red zone many times.  Just couldn’t punch it in.  And I’m thinking that United plays like there’s no tomorrow.  Unfortunately, it still won’t be enough...

United will be in this game if they lock Chandler Rivers up with #4 Jalen Walthall b/cuz Larry will throw bombs to him all night if Rivers isn’t on him.  And just don’t kick or punt it to their other big time play maker #12 Dayon Henderson. Use PNG strategy and run the ball and get the ball to C. Rivers in space on offense.