Nice Win Joe!

Reagan

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It won’t be canceled. Even Trump knows it. He’s a fighter. It’s not in his blood to bow out. But it’s over. 

Elections have been cancelled before because of fraud.  There's people coming forward about dead people voting.  If only one is identified now, it's only a matter of time more will come forward.  It's like cock roaches -- where's there's one there's hundreds or more!  Think about it: We don't end election day up in Pennsylvania by 700,000 votes and then 1 to 2 days later lose it without deep fraud taking place!  Even the most stubborn lefty has to admit this stink to high heaven!  Evil is not going to prevail this time!!  Trump has the right lawyers fighting this!  Jay Sekulow and Sidney Powell, to name a few.

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Elections have been cancelled before because of fraud.  There's people coming forward about dead people voting.  If only one is identified now, it's only a matter of time more will come forward.  It's like cock roaches -- where's there's one there's hundreds or more!  Think about it: We don't end election day up in Pennsylvania by 700,000 votes and then 1 to 2 days later lose it without deep fraud taking place!  Even the most stubborn lefty has to admit this stink to high heaven!  Evil is not going to prevail this time!!  Trump has the right lawyers fighting this!  Jay Sekulow and Sidney Powell, to name a few.

Keep the faith but don’t be disappointed. 

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

What elections have been canceled? I don't know of any.

41 minutes ago, NetCat said:

What elections have been canceled? I don't know of any.

In the history of America, are you saying there has never been any election overturned due to fraud?   BTW -- It was never stated that it was a Presidential election that was overturned.      Not yet anyway!   😀

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

In the history of America, are you saying there has never been any election overturned due to fraud?   BTW -- It was never stated that it was a Presidential election that was overturned.      Not yet anyway!   😀

I don’t know about history, I’m just saying this one won’t. The political machine’s wheels are turning. 

28 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Overturned, yes. Overturned due to fraud...I don't know, maybe. But you said canceled, that's what I was asking about.