Woodville 27 Anahuac 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Woodville 27 Anahuac 22/FINAL
1 minute ago, Setx fan said:

I believe Buna won tonight so that would make it a 3-way tie between Woodville, Buna, and Anahuac. Being we only won by 5 and lost to Buna by 8 I think we land at fourth which means a first round matchup vs Coldspring. 

Oh ok cool well if this happens and since 5A and 6A are still playing district games I assume this one would be played in Livingston or a venue close by

9 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Oh ok cool well if this happens and since 5A and 6A are still playing district games I assume this one would be played in Livingston or a venue close by

Makes sense to me but I don’t make those decisions so we’ll see. I know we tend to play our playoff games in the Lufkin or Nac area most times

26 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I believe Buna won tonight so that would make it a 3-way tie between Woodville, Buna, and Anahuac. Being we only won by 5 and lost to Buna by 8 I think we land at fourth which means a first round matchup vs Coldspring. 

Should break down like this:

Coldspring vs Woodville 

Diboll vs Buna

Crockett vs Anahuac 

Trinity vs EC 

22 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Sounds legit but I don't think that Anahuac beats Crockett... Both districts should split 2-2

I’m not sure about any of these games except EC vs Trinity but if I were betting I’d probably take Crockett over Anahuac. Hope they prove me wrong and district 10 sweeps district 9 though lol

2 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

I’m not sure about any of these games except EC vs Trinity but if I were betting I’d probably take Crockett over Anahuac. Hope they prove me wrong and district 10 sweeps district 9 though lol

Actually I meant to say 3-1 even though Woodville hasn't been an opponent I would like to go against... The past few seasons except for last season (we played EC first round I believe) has been rough for us going again them

4 hours ago, texas13 said:

The teams in 10-3a besides ec are not world beaters  anahuac being in 2nd speaks volumes because anahuac is not going to beat crockett kirbyville lost to anahuac by 1 and really should have won. EC will be the only win for 10-3a IMO. Could be wrong, but we will see.

Other than EC I don’t see anyone else from 10-3A winning . I’ve got family that plays for Buna so I hope the best for them. But the district overall was below average 

6 hours ago, texas13 said:

The teams in 10-3a besides ec are not world beaters  anahuac being in 2nd speaks volumes because anahuac is not going to beat crockett kirbyville lost to anahuac by 1 and really should have won. EC will be the only win for 10-3a IMO. Could be wrong, but we will see.

Anahuac is 2nd because of Buna’s injuries. Woodville was a better team IMO