Woodville 27 Anahuac 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Other than EC I don’t see anyone else from 10-3A winning . I’ve got family that plays for Buna so I hope the best for them. But the district overall was below average 

I agree... Not just only 10-3A-D1 but 9-3A-D1 as well for the Trojans to lose to the 6th place team of 10-3A and the 5th place team of 9-3A (although there were minor injuries in those games) and to come out and win DC speaks volumes. And whoever wins in the first round had better get ready to play for real in the second

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Other than EC I don’t see anyone else from 10-3A winning . I’ve got family that plays for Buna so I hope the best for them. But the district overall was below average 

I haven’t compared district 10 to other 3A-1 districts statewide but if you are comparing us to other region 3 districts like district 11 of course we’re below average Lol. I don’t think district 9 is a whole lot better though. 

24 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I agree... Not just only 10-3A-D1 but 9-3A-D1 as well for the Trojans to lose to the 6th place team of 10-3A and the 5th place team of 9-3A (although there were minor injuries in those games) and to come out and win DC speaks volumes. And whoever wins in the first round had better get ready to play for real in the second

Exactly. I think the winner of Woodville/Coldspring gets the winner of Columbus/Rockdale second round.